Psalm 37:23-24

Psalm 37:23-24

NCV: When people's steps follow the Lord, God is pleased with their ways. If they stumble, they will not fall, because the Lord holds their hand.

NIV: The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Meaning: One of the hardest things is pleasing God. It's something as Christians we all aim to do but nobody's perfect and it's not easy. But when we do good, it makes him very happy! We all face bumps on the road to living the "ideal Christian lifestyle." God will be with us through our journey. On your journey you will make mistakes and do wrong. You might take a wrong turn but God will help you to get back on the right path. We all will stumble on our journey. But, when you have string faith in The Lord, he won't let you fall. He will be with you every second of your journey to hold you up and help you. Like I've said many many times before, he will protect you! He will take each of you; his precious children by the hand and will walk with you on your journey.

Challenge: I challenge each of you to share this verse with someone in need. A couple weeks ago I found myself not too sure where to turn. But, someone had posted this verse on Instagram and I saw it. It honestly was just what I needed. It reminded me that even though I stumbled and wasn't sure what to do next, he wouldn't let me fall. Just like this verse helped me, I know it could help someone else. I challenge each of you to post it to social media, share it with a friend, write it on a sticky note for a stranger to find or any other creative ways. Bible verse encouragement is one of the greatest things out there!

Have a great weekend guys! Always remember Jesus loves you<3

-Taylor