•Revelation 1:8•

Revelation 1:8

NKJV: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,"says the Lord,"who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

NLT: "I am the Alpha and the Omega-the beginning and the end,"says the Lord God. "I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come-the Almighty One."

Meaning: "You're the Alpha, Omega, beginning and end. You're my saviour,messiah, redeemer and friend." These lyrics are from one of my favourite songs, You are Holy, and it's lyrics fit with this verse very well! The book I found this verse in describes Alpha as this: God is the first place to go for all that we need. God never changes. He is the same yesterday, today and forever as Hebrews 13:8 says! He has been and always will be! What an amazing God we serve! :) Our Lord is a God of love and we can bring out requests to Him and in his perfect time, he will give us what we need. He is our Alpha, our beginning!

Omega: God is the final answer for all that we need. So he is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning to the end... I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that!! God will always be there and will always be the same loving, compassionate God that he is and, as his children, we are going to get to spend eternity with Him. We can't even begin to imagine what that will be like!

••• We don't know when Jesus' is coming back or what it's going to be like, but I can't even begin to imagine how incredibly wonderful it will be! And, if we have personally made the decision to follow him, the rest of eternity will be spent with Him. But, while we are on this earth, don't only think about that time. Instead, spread Gods love! Shine a light for him to the ends of the earth! Experience what a relationship with Christ has to offer, because he is the Alpha, The Omega and we can talk to him and bring all our requests to Him.

Have a lovely weekend everyone! Jesus loves you all so very much:)

-Katie