{Proverbs 3:5-6}

Proverbs 3:5-6

NVC: Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don't depend on your own understanding.Remember the Lord in all you do, and he will give you success.

NIV:Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understandings but in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

Meaning: In life it's easy to get on our own path, easy to do our own thing and go our own way. But this proverb is advising us to trust in The Lord. Not trust in The Lord when I'm scared or trust in The Lord when I feel like it... No, we should trust in The Lord with all our heart no matter what the situation!! This can be hard because the world is constantly pulling us this way and that, telling us what to do, when really, we need to put our trust in our Heavenly Father:) After all, her created us so he knows what is best! We should also not lean on our own knowledge, but on Gods amazing knowledge! The 2nd part of this verse tells us by trusting in The Lord and following him, our paths in life will be straight, meaning that God will light the way for us when evil comes:)

Take action: Whether it is setting this verse as your wallpaper on your phone, wearing a piece of jewelry with a cross on it or putting this verse up somewhere, never forget to put our trust in God and to rely on him, not your own understandings:)... Cause God knows what's best for u!

Yaaay it's Friday!:) have a great weekend all of you and don't forget to comment if you have any prayer requests or topics you'd like us to discuss:)

Thank u and GOD BLESS:)
-K.