-A Journey With God-

"My life is a journey with God, it may be hard sometimes but I am assured it would all be worth it."

This is a great quote I wanted to share with you! Lately I've been coming across lots of great motivational quotes that are great for wallpapers and just to have when you need some encouragement! Anyways, like Taylor was taking about in her last post, people sometimes assume that just because you are a Christian and are waking with Christ, life is gonna be a breeze. Our lives-" a journey with God" aren't going to be necessarily easy, you are still going to have hard times, face difficulties and such but in the end, it's all worth it! Each day we can shine a light for Jesus, spread his love! And if you have accepted Christ you get to spend eternity with him... What could be better than that! A life with Christ is also filled with hope, joy and the reassurance of knowing that Jesus died for you! So embrace your faith and enjoy the journey!

Taylor & Megan are at their schools semi tonight so that's why I'm posting :)! Sorry for the really short post though. .. Tonight I was packing for Costa Rica, my family and I leave tomorrow after school!!! So it's been busy but it'll be nice to relax on vacation :)

Well have a lovely night everyone! If you have any great quotes or a favourite quote, leave them in the comments as I would love to read them all!

God bless
-Katie