Romans 1:20

Romans 1:20

NIV: For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

NVC: There are things about him that people cannot see-his eternal power and all the things that make him God. But since the beginning of the world those things have been easy to understand by what God has made. So people have no excuse for the bad things they do.

Meaning: It may be hard for us to really have faith that God exists today- he doesn't talk to us through burning bushes or by prophets sending us messages. But this verse says that in his amazing creation, we can see God! The verse states that because God created this earth with his amazing divine nature and eternal power, he can clearly be seen and understood, so people have no excuse to do bad things or to say that God does not preform miracles today... Which leads me to my next point. God each and every day is working in our life's and showing his love and compassion towards us... Look around you! See the amazing things that God has done in your life!:)

Notice the amazing things God does in your life and how he is at work... And be sure the thank him for that!:) Also, take time to look at his beautiful creation and enjoy it as well:)

Don't forget to comment and vote and all that with any prayer requests and suggestions etc. Have a good night everyone:)

-K.