Chapter 56: Beast (NSFW)

As LongWei looked at Zimo curled up in a ball, a beastly idea entered his mind.
"My little birdie can hear again. He is no longer sick. The wolf pups don't need to sleep in bed with us. Tonight will be our night. No. Scratch that. Today will be the day we become a true married couple." LongWei thought as he threw the wolf pups out of the house.

...

"Ha... ha...Dear, no, I can't." Zimo moaned as LongWei sucked the sweet red nubs on his chest.

LongWei looked up with a hungry glint in his eye. "Baby, does it feel good?" He said as he slowly moved his palm down Zimo's chest removing the last piece of clothing.

Feeling LongWei's thick long fingers brush past his lower back a chill ran through him.

"Dear.." Zimo said gasping for breath. Everywhere LongWei's fingers passed began to burn hot in pleasure.

LongWei lifted Zimo off the bed and directly on top. Zimo straddled LongWei feeling the heat rise from under him. Grasping LongWei's shoulders for support, he was pulled in from the back of the neck and kissed fiercely.

Sucking the very breath out of Zimo's lungs LongWei continued to massage every part of Zimo petit mouth, savouring the taste. Unable to endure the heat rising, Zimo began to move his hips hoping for some release.

LongWei grasped the round buttocks in his large palms spreading them as he began to explore deeper with his long thick fingers.

Ah...Mmm... The foreign sensation brought Zimo back from the edge as he gasped. Zimo wrapped his arms around LongWei's neck for a sense of familiarity.

LongWei buried his  face in Zimo neck. "Baby, hah... relax." He whispered as he pushed another finger deep inside.

"Uhn..." LongWei patiently used his fingers the prepare Zimo with the salve bought from the doctor. As he pushed deeper and faster the sounds reverberated throughout the room.

"No...uh...stop... I'm... co..coming." Zimo moaned as he reached climax.

LongWei switched positions with Zimo placing him on his back on the bed. "Baby, did it feel good?"

Still lost in the ecstasy, Zimo moaned in response. As LongWei kissed planted kiss down his face following his smooth jawline. Moving behind the ear and gently nibbling on the tip before whispering, "Baby, help me feel good, too."

Zimo nodded, eyes wet with tears as he braced himself for what came next.

LongWei spread Zimo's legs around his waist. Slowly pushing deeper with his hot pulsing member. "Breath, baby breath. I'm almost all in." He said as he kissed Zimo on the tip of his nose.

Feeling LongWei move deeper inside was painful, yet wonderful. To be connected to the person you love was an amazing feeling Zimo thought, trying to distract himself from the pain.

"Ugh... too fast." Zimo gasped as he dug his nails into LongWei's shoulders.

"Baby, do you feel me inside you? I'm all in." LongWei said with a sense of accomplishment.

"Don't... don't move." Zimo said gasping. He felt so full.

LongWei brought his hand to Zimo's trembling member and began to rub the tip with his rough hands.

"Ah... no..." Zimo moaned.

"Baby, don't worry. You'll feel good again soon." LongWei said as he began to stroke him faster. Zimo soon hardened under LongWei's touch. "Good. Now baby relax and breath." LongWei whispered before moving his hips slowly back and worth between Zimo's legs.

"Ah!" Zimo yelled as he held LongWei tighter. LongWei grabbed Zimo's chin and began kissing him and sucking his wet supple tongue. Moving his own tongue in rhythm with his hips faster and deeper pausing to nibble on the pale lips as he reminded Zimo to breath.

"Baby, it feels so good inside you. Ha...ha..." LongWei groaned from the pleasure of being deep inside Zimo.

Zimo was lost in ecstasy with a mixture of both pain and pleasure as LongWei moved faster and deeper inside him.

"Ugh... I... I'm coming..." zimo managed to say between moans.

"Ah...ha... me, too. Baby... I'm going to come." LongWei said as he drowned in pleasure deep inside Zimo.

....

LongWei had waited a long time to finally fill is insatiable appetite, leaving Zimo exhausted. "Baby, rest, I'll help you wash up. He whispered as he left to get some hot water for the bath.

Zimo had no energy left to move, he could only whisper quietly with a hoarse voice, "Beast."