Chapter 83: Bath (NSFW)

The next morning, Cui Tengfei had decided to leave after breakfast.

"In three days I will have some of my men arrive in town to help you set up the traps in and around the area. I won't be able to join them. Instead I will be moving forward with the plan in the capital." Cui Tengfei stated as he savoured the egg porridge.

"We appreciate the help. I can meet with your men at the restaurant owned by Han Fengge." LongWei said. Climbing the mountain to their home was not easy. If a person didn't know the way they could easily get lost. Therefore, LongWei would go to town and pick up the men.

"Zimo, my dear food god. If it's not too much trouble, could I get some of the Sichuan spice you make?" Cui Tengfei asked in a very humble way verging on begging.

Zimo stared with a blank face. After three days together, he had gotten used to Cui Tengfei. He still found him annoying, and was happy to see him leave. However, he did not hate him and appreciated all his help.

Zimo walked over to the corner of the room and handed him a bag. Inside was some Sichuan pepper, soap, and as an added thanks some spicy smoked meat.

Looking at the goodie bag, Cui Tengfei burst into laughter. "BUAHAHA! You're the best. LongWei whatever happens don't lose him." He exclaimed.

LongWei didn't escort Cui Tengfei down the mountain like he often did with the other guests. Cui Tengfei had a horse and could remember the way well enough to venture it alone.

...

Finally alone, LongWei pulled out the large tub and started filling it with hot water.

Perplexed, Zimo asked, "Dear, what are you doing?"

"The soap was finally finished. Don't you want to take a nice bath using it?" He said with a suggestive smile at the corner of his mouth.

"It's..uh, isn't it a bit early for a bath." Zimo uttered. His ears turning red.

"It's getting colder. If you plan on washing your hair, it's best to do it during the day. That way it can dry under the sun." LongWei reasoned as he continued to fill the tub.

Listening to LongWei, what he said certainly made sense.

"If, ahem, if I take a bath now you can't have any dirty motives. You promised we would only do that at night." Zimo reiterated.

"Who was thinking about doing that so early in the morning? I was only suggesting a bath to try out the new soap." LongWei said with a bit of mischievousness.

Zimo's blush quickly travelled down his neck and across his cheeks. "Don't act like you don't have any dirty thoughts you beast!" Zimo thought internally. He was both embarrassed and a little vexed by LongWei's attitude.

"Don't worry baby. I remember my promise. Although, if you want to do something before night I have no problems obeying." LongWei whispered seductively in Zimo ear.

"Who wants that. I am happy with taking a nice hot bath." Zimo stated before leaving to retrieve the soap, the bathing towels, and washcloth.

When he returned the bath was filled awaiting Zimo to climb in and enjoy. Zimo naturally did not hesitate. He quickly undressed and gently lowered his thin tender body into the tub.

Enjoying the heat, Zimo sighed in content. Soon after, LongWei came into the room.

"Wah!? What are you doing?" Zimo said as he quickly moved to cover himself.

"Why are you so shy? I've clearly seen every part of you many times. I've also washed you clean myself after each time." LongWei said with his deep chuckle.