Ch. 168 - Life as We Know It

Kiera POV

"I miss our Alphas," Lizzy whined from her pool chair as we lay beneath the hot sun.

"Me too. They'll return soon," I replied, trying to offer her some comfort.

"I need attention. The second trimester is a killer. Why would I be twice as horny when I'm already pregnant!" Lizzy turned to her side in frustration. She was huge for only three months along, but she was also carrying triplets, one girl made from each of our Alpha's seed.

"You've got me for now. Sebastian is finally down for a nap," I said, moving beside her on the lounge chair and hugging her close. My affection for her was undeniable, though we never pleasured each other alone.

"I know, but I also know you'd rather watch me come than make me come," she giggled in my arms.

"I do love watching your sexy body. The way the boys own us in bed is so damn hot," I moaned.

"You're making me hornier, Kiera," Lizzy moaned back at me.

"Sorry, I can try," I shrugged. I didn't know the first thing about pleasuring a woman, but I hated seeing my mate suffer.

"Just a kiss will do." She smiled, and I took her lips to mine. My hand roamed over her large belly, jealous to feel a life inside me again.

"I can feel you, babe. What's wrong?" Lizzy broke from my lips, looking at me with concern. I tried to put on a happy face, to enjoy all the amazing blessings we shared, but sometimes it was hard. After my pregnancy with Sebastian, the doctor said there was no chance I could ever conceive again.

"I'm perfect, I promise," I said, taking her lips to mine again. I was perfect, and I knew I had a wonderful life.

"This is one hell of a welcome home!" Chase chuckled, catching us in the act. "I still can't believe we have two Lunas." He shook his head, his eyes wandering over our intertwined bodies.

"Why are you both half-naked without one of your Alphas?" River scolded us, trying to hide his lust from seeing us in skimpy bikinis.

"Because it's hot, don't start!" Lizzy quickly replied. She didn't take any shit while pregnant. Though she loved carrying a child, she also didn't like the restrictions, especially carrying so many at once.

"I prefer you dressed more appropriately," River grunted, wanting to yell back at her attitude but knew better. His wolf liked to be the ultimate Alpha in charge, but with two women to knock some sense into him, he was quickly tamed.

"I prefer our mates naked," Chase moved to us, kissing Lizzy's belly. "Hi, angels." He whispered and was met with multiple punches and kicks from our daughters. "Why do our kids treat me like a punching bag?" He pouted, taking a kiss from Lizzy, then me.

"Because you're a clown," Drake spat out, smacking him upside the head, then pulling me roughly into his arms. "I missed you, doll," he said softly before claiming my mouth as his.

River growled at Lizzy, displeased she still scowled at him, then laid beside her. "You need to speak more appropriately to your Alpha," he demanded before taking her lips.

"Never!" I heard Lizzy reply, and I couldn't help but giggle. River grunted with disapproval, standing to snatch me from Drake's arms. "There's my princess." He smiled at me, taking his kiss. "Why can't you teach our Luna to be as nice as you?"

"I think she is perfect," I smiled down at Lizzy as Drake and Chase fawned over her body.

"Too damn perfect," River grunted.

"And you love it, especially punishing your Luna with chains and toys," I teased, lifting on my toes for another kiss.

"I do. The both of you make me so damn hard." He grabbed my ass, pressing me against his hard cock. We hadn't seen each other in two days. Lizzy and I knew a long night and probably the next day would be spent in the bedroom, and we weren't complaining.