Ch. 18 - Trapped

Kiera POV

I dressed in a long silky gown feeling my stomach twist and turn. "Gorgeous as always, sweetheart." Jackson was behind me, arms wrapped around my waist, and looking at me with longing in his eyes.

"Are you really happy to have me this way?" I nearly cried in his arms. He was my husband and I wore his mark. That meant I still felt comfort from his touch. It made me sick that my body could feel anything but hate for this man though.

"You're mine, Kiera." His nose ran up his mark on my neck and a shiver ran through my body. So many days he held me like this. So many times I melted into him and believed whole heartedly in his love for me.

How didn't I see it? How could I've known him since we were children and never think him to be this cruel?

"For now, I'm yours. Don't forget that it is by force." My chin raised in the air, but I felt not an ounce of confidence in my body.

I wanted to run so far away. No, I wanted to pummel this man's face into the ground, then run far away. I reached for Athena, but I didn't feel a speck of her presences. The silver had completely suppressed her and I felt like half a person.

My hand enclosed around the silver chain he kept me his prisoner with. My hand burned and I welcomed the feeling. I needed to find a way to remove this.

I thought of the strange twins I met today. I was drawn to them despite trying to push it away. I wish I could feel Athena, hear her voice and guidance, even if it was to only scold me for being so foolish.

"You have always been so strong willed, Kiera. It used to piss my wolf off. I would have fits of rage my parents could barely contain. Then I learned to appreciate my victory of having you so much more. The most beautiful and most desired female is all mine. You melted right to me and that was so satisfying, sweetheart." His hands roamed over me. I could feel both his pride and need for me. Jackson loved owning me and that was the truth, the only truth.

"We have a party to attend." My hands were beginning to tremble. He was getting too aroused and I didn't want him taking my body again. I never thought I could be so humiliated, so weak and degraded to nothing than when my own husband force himself inside me.

"We do, and I will look like a King with you by my side. I know you're upset, sweetheart. We are strong enough to defeat the Dark Wolves though. Be my wife and let's finish this once and for all."

"You plan to kill them tonight? Did you feel their power when together? We aren't that strong Jackson."

"If you would accept this fate, accept that you are mine, we can be strong enough. Do you really wish to condemn the whole South just so you can keep your pride?"

This man was unbelievable. He and his parents always guilted me into thinking of others. I knew his parents were aware of this arrangement. If they weren't already dead I would happily rip their hearts out. They took me in to their pack, showed me kindness and love, but only so I could amplify their son's power.

"Jackson, I know battle tactics better than any. I can feel their strength and it is too strong when they are together." I looked seriously in his eyes.

I hated him and the life he was forcing me into, but he was also right. I wouldn't condemn an entire pack to save myself. That's when I got an idea.

"We need to separate them." He said, falling right into the trap I needed.

"Yes, and they have already shown a liking to me."

"No!" His rage spiked. "You are my wife and never their whore!"

"I can lure one of them away, Jackson. We have old protection spells in the library. We don't know what they truly mean, but every werewolf knows we are weaker inside those walls. Our mind link is fuzzy and wolves almost high in contentment."

"You will not let either of them touch you!" He demanded. "It's bad enough you already let another have you. I won't stand for it again."

"I won't let him fuck me. Only you get to take that by force." My eyes darkened to him and for a split second I felt Athena. She was pushing with everything she had to come forward.

Jackson's hand cupped my check. "I love how you struggle. It makes it so much more pleasurable when I take it all from you." His lips were on mine, kissing me aggressively. I wanted to bite his tongue that was trying to gain access.

I knew it was pointless though. I had one chance and I wouldn't ruin it. I kissed him back, letting him have a small piece of my affection. Soon he will pay for every way he took advantage of me though.

"What is this?" Amy's annoying voice was like music to my ears.

Jackson growled, turning to his mate. "This is my wife and her delicious body in my hands."

"You promised." Amy was about to cry and I didn't feel even a little bad for her. She was as vile as Jackson to stand for any of this. I leaned my head to his chest, staring at the woman I wished dead.

"Jackson." My voice was low and seductive, hand running over his chest. His wolf practically purred that I willingly showed him affection, and Amy nearly lounged at me to attack.

"We will finish this conversation later, sweetheart. I want to see both my mates filled with my seed and soon." His hand rubbed over my belly and I prayed I never carried his child.

"I can't wait." I winked to him and he grunt back at me. "You should handle your little mate. She looks ready to throw another tantrum. Are we agreed I will lure one away?"

He pinched my chin, looking suspiciously in my eyes. "You have an ulterior motive. I've known you forever, Kiera. Don't be stupid and don't piss me off. My men will be watching you all night so don't get any ideas."

I bowed my head to him trying to hide my anger. He kissed my cheek softly. "You're my wife and I'll always take care of you. Don't make it harder than it has to be for either of us." He warned me then walked to Amy.

He pulled her to his side and she huffed at him with tears. "Don't be a brat tonight, Amy. I know you're upset."

"I don't want you touching her."

"You will get use to me taking my wife, just as she will learn to share me with my mate. Tonight is not the time for this discussion."

"You do still love me more though, right?" She pouted to him and I shook my head. These were the most disgusting people I ever met.

"Of course. Let's begin the party with an introduction from their Alpha and new Luna." He gave her a smile full of power. He loved the control he had and I would be sure one day he regretted everything he took from me.

I needed to get one of the Alpha twins alone, then somehow convince them to remove this bracelet and take me to the North. I couldn't kill Jackson. It would kill me too while I still carried his mark, and he would never reject me. Still, it was tempting to ram a spear through his heart.