Ch. 50 - Cottage

Kiera POV

I laid in a large bed wrapped with silky grey sheets and the furriest of comforters I had ever felt. My hands brushed through the blacks and ombré grey of the fabric, loving the warmth and weight of the blanket.

After our awkward moment in the forest, Drake brought me to his private cottage out back to sleep in. I sensed that both Alphas wanted to stay with me for the night, but I needed to put some distance between us.

The sexual tension with them was becoming overwhelming, clouding my thoughts. I needed to find purpose in my life, and I knew it wasn't to be at their beck and call as some sex slave. Although, the thought of submitting to their every desire filled me with a strange sense of satisfaction.

'We should go get our morning fix from our boys, then head into town. We need to find Tracy.' Athena ordered.

Oddly, Drake and Chase gave me freedom to wonder about as I pleased. They said I could wake, dress, eat, explore anywhere, literally anything I wanted. I didn't understand why they insisted I just relax and find my way, but I also didn't miss how they now looked at me. I was the pitiful werewolf, naive enough to be trapped and abused by my most trusted friend.

As much as I wanted to self loathe over all my mistakes that lead me here, I couldn't. The bracelet was broken and a sense of freedom restored. Tracy could be here somewhere, and I owed it to both her and Devon to help them anyway I could.

'We aren't taking pleasure from Drake and Chase today. We can search for Tracy, but you need to let me have full control. No attacking any pack members.' I ordered back to Athena.

'We need to satisfy ourselves, we deserve that intense pleasure they give us so easily. Then I will give you full control all day.'

'Athena!' I half scorned and half whined to her. Between my legs ached for a good release, but I needed to be able to go at least a day without taking them.

My hand slid down my belly, reaching beneath my underwear and gently teasing myself. I was so wet and in so much need. I never pleasured myself before, it always felt unattached and wrong.

I moaned lightly as my pointer finger found my clit. My teeth came down on my bottom lip and I pushed my long digit inside myself. Goddess, that felt amazing.

I pulled out, about to force two fingers deep inside my walls, losing control over my body, when two dark growls vibrated outside my door.

I jumped from my bed with a scream and quickly rushed to the door. Athena laughed in my head and I didn't understand why she wasn't ready to attack whatever intruder was here.

'It's our boys, Kiera." She blissfully said in my head.

I slowly opened the door to both Chase and Drake laid on a brown leather couch. Their hair a mess and eyes black as sin. Did they sleep here all night?

"Cherie, you naughty wolf." Chase rose, blanket falling off his lap to reveal a long and hard rod protruding out of his jogging pant. 

"Chase, leave her! We agreed!" Drake warned his brother, clearly struggling to restrain himself not to approach me.

"Agreed?" I asked breathlessly as I leaned against the wall. My body was crawling with desire, a desperate need to feel them completely consuming me. This wave of passion was so damn strong I didn't have time to think how it was possible.

"We did, and she is coming to us, brother." Chase spoke deep and rough, taking slow, calculated steps to me. He looked at me like a predator on the hunt.

His body reached mine, chest bare and so incredibly sexy. My fingers grazed over his muscles and a moan escaped out of my lips.

"Do you need us to help you, little pixie?" Chase's hand took mine, examining it and my eyes widened seeing my juices coating them. "So damn alluring. I can't resist you."