(GN) Ch. 144 - Too Good

Chase POV

"Cherie, you make us so happy." I nuzzled my head into her side as Drake did the same. River stood before her, staring down into her eyes with all his love. Somehow, this one woman made the three of us complete mush.

"I'm happy too. I'm terrified but happy." Kiera's hands came to her belly, and River dropped to his knees. His ear laid to her stomach and he just listened to our son's heartbeat.

"I want to meet our son more than anything," River whined.

"You will, you all will." Kiera's hands ran through his short black hair. She stood between us, letting us shower her with love, and she ate up every drop.

"Your father, huh? How are you handling all that, doll." Drake asked as he continued to kiss her neck up and down.

"I don't know, but I'm not letting him go either. I want it all and am determined to have it, Drake."

"We will make sure you have everything, baby," I promised her.

"I know you will. We started on a rocky path, and I still have some insecurities, but I do trust each of you." Kiera's tone held sadness none of us wanted for her.

River looked up to her with a growl. "Insecurities?" He asked, his wolf feeling worthless that his mate held any doubts.

"It's not your fault, River. I need time to heal. I haven't had a chance to think about anything in my life since my husband betrayed me."

"Don't call him that!" River growled more darkly at her. Kiera just smiled down at him, liking my brother's irrational possessiveness for her.

"Sorry, Alpha." She said sweetly, her fingers still brushing over his head. "I need time to heal, but I don't doubt you." She looked at Drake then me. "I don't doubt any of you. You're my mates, and I want us to be one."

"Soon, Cherie. The next full moon, nothing will stop us from marking you." I assured her.

"She needs to see the doctor. We can't hurt her." River said as he stood.

"I'm fine." Her hand rested on his cheek. "You three give me more strength than I need to survive."

River grinned with pride at her; his wolf liked filling her any way we could. "I would feel better to know a doctor agrees with that." He said, leaning to her for a kiss. I shook my head, still in shock at how my asshole brother, with a stick up his ass, became this man in front of Kiera.

"I'll take her now. You two finish our new room. I can't wait to spend all our nights with our mate in it." I smiled at Drake, and he chuckled.

"What are you three up to?" Kiera squinted her eyes at us.

"You'll have to wait and see, Cherie. You'll love it, though." I kissed her, wanting to taste her just as my brother had.

"I can't wait to see it then." She bit her bottom lip, and Drake grunted, turning her chin to him as his thumb pulled her lip from her teeth.

"It's going to be hard to do anything but you, Doll. You're so damn tempting." His voice was husky, core rubbing against her side as his chest rattled. Drake took his kiss while River, and I growled at them. I never cared to watch my brothers with a woman before, but when it came to Kiera, I didn't want to miss a single thing she did.

"We have a lot to do, Chase. I don't need to see the doctor right now. He is probably busy anyway." Kiera complained as I walked her down the hall to the medical wing.

"You aren't getting out of this. A doctor will check over your body as well as our son's every morning and every night."

"Seriously!" She shouted.

"Yes, love, seriously. I love your bratty little attitude, but if you want to avoid a long punishment, I would curb it around Drake and River. They love torturing their victims." I teased her, nibbling at her ear as my arm remained around her waist. I needed to be connected to her every second of the day.

"They don't scare me." She rolled her eyes, and I chuckled. If River were here, she would have been owed at least five spankings by now.

"I don't think they aim to scare you." I stopped her from walking, pushing her back against a wall, then caged her between my arms. "They want you nice and wet, baby." I grinned at her, my eyes falling to her ample breast. Fuck me! These beautiful mounds will get even bigger as they fill with milk. All my blood was rushing to my core, and I growled in discomfort.

"What's wrong, mate? Afraid to take my body." Her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I'm not afraid; I just don't want to hurt you."

"We all know sex isn't going to break me, Chase."

"We don't know that. You're pregnant and just had silver suppressing you for days. Besides, my brothers will cast me out if I take you after promising to wait."

"Wait for what?" She giggled.

"For the doctor to approve."

"We are going to ask the doctor about our sex life?"

"Of course. We need to know what is allowed and what is off the table. None of us can trust your word, little wolf." My lips moved to her ear, and she gave me a sensual moan. "You're so horny for your Alphas. There is nothing you won't let us do to this body."

"Mm, I love all the ways you destroy me." Her voice dropped, and her hips began riding against me. My hands moved to her waist, grunting as my dick throbbed to be inside her.

"Damn, temptress," I growled, then pushed away from the wall. "River is right about you. You won't last five hours without wanting our cum."

She smacked my chest as I dragged her along towards the medical ward. "I'm not that bad," She pouted.

"I just ate your little pussy this morning, and already you're feigning for more." I cocked my eyebrow at her.

"So?" She scrunched her eyebrows at me. "Would you prefer I didn't desire your body?"

I chuckled, kissing her neck as I kept walking forward. At this rate, if we didn't reach the doctor in the next five minutes, I would take her against the closest wall.

"That is the only thing I want, love, but we need to be careful. Not just for you but for our child. Three Alpha mates can be... rough on such a small body." My hand flattened on her stomach. It all seemed so surreal. My child was growing inside her, my son and our future Alpha.

"I'm not small." She pouted again and it was so damn adorable. "I like how protected you've become of our son. Goddess, I love it when you say our child. I'm so damn excited to be a mother! I didn't think I would be. I was scared after meeting Ruby. I don't know, having this little baby inside me just feels..."

"Right!"

"Yeah, it's perfect." She leaned her head on my shoulder, and we walked silently the rest of the way. Life seemed to be too good to be true right now. Fear constantly tried bubbling inside me, and I did everything in my power to push it down. I wanted to enjoy every moment of my mate being pregnant with our child. Worries about Dietus and Lupa or even the fact this might be our only child wouldn't weigh me down.