(GN) Ch. 127 - Promise

River POV

"I need you." She whined out.

"Then let your Alphas take care of you, Doll." Drake grinned at her and then pushed her body against a table. The four of us stood in a small library, surrounded by shelves of books and several long wooden tables in the center used for reading.

Both my brothers were too far gone now. They wouldn't dare try denying our mate anything, especially pleasure.

Chase approached her slowly, also grinning like an idiot, then dropped to his knees. "It's been too long since I tasted you." He hummed as his fingers hooked in her pants, slowly sliding them down her long ivory legs.

"Chase!" She moaned out, lifting her feet on the edge of the desk, opening wide for all of us to see her slutty little bud dripping in desire. She was a damn mess, and I wanted every piece of her.

"She is going into heat." I spat out, my body frozen in the middle of the room, unable to tear my eyes away from the goddess offering her body to us.

"Her wolf needs her mates. Athena needs us." Drake licked his lips, moving to her as he removed his shirt.

"My body burns to feel you. I need a release; I need you inside me." She pleaded; turning and looking at me, she moaned, "All of you." Then, a wave of her arousal filled the room.

"Fuck me!" Chase grunted. He quickly removed his shirt and then undid his pants. "There isn't anything more pleasurable than watching our gorgeous mate feign for us. I want to see her in full heat."

"She is almost there. Our little girl is so horny; her pussy is throbbing to feel us." Drake chuckled, his body now bare as Chase removed his pants. Drake lifted her shirt off and then undid her bra. "Are you in pain, Doll?"

"Alpha, yes," her head fell back with another moan, her pussy contracting as her skin became slick with heat. "Please, Alphas." She cried out.

"We got you, Cherie." Chase smiled, lowering his head in between her legs, and his tongue went to work.

Watching him eat her out as she started whining and begging for us to take her was too damn tempting to walk away from.

"She is so wet," Drake grunted, his two fingers swirling her clit to stimulate her even more.

"Chase! Drake!" Kiera began screaming their names, begging them for more. I moved closer, my eyes glued to her perfect pussy getting licked and fingered by my brothers. Her body sat completely naked on a table, hands behind her and large breasts free in the air.

"Fuck!" I spat out, quickly undoing my belt to relieve the immense pressure inside me. "If we fuck her, we will mark her," I grunted hard as I started pumping my dick, watching as my brothers destroyed this sinful little slut.

She screamed their names one last time, and then her body began thrashing. "I need all of you!" She begged while Drake and Chase held her down, forcing their tongue and fingers to fuck her harder until she came all over them. Her juices poured out as her ass lifted from the table, and her mouth yelled in bliss.

"Fuck, Cherie! You squirted all over us." Chase hummed as he continued to lick her clean. He wouldn't dare waste a drop of her.

"Such a horny little wolf, Doll. Did that help ease our mate of her heat?" Drake asked, knowing she needed us inside her to calm her down. He wanted to hear her desperate pleas, though we all did.

"More, please." She panted out, and the three of us chuckled.

"She needs our seed," Drake grunted, his fingers moving back to her clit to get her nice and wet again.