Ch. 47 - Chaos

River POV

I stormed my way to my bedroom trying to push down my need to chase after Kiera. My hand tightly gripped Elizabeth's waist, bruising her strong skin with my frustration. She didn't say word, just loyally followed me wherever I led her.

Opening my bedroom door I clenched my jaw staring down at her. Elizabeth's petite body, long brown curls, and sexy little business suit was making me crazy to have her. Her eyes looked me up and down, then she stepped over the threshold. I didn't want to take her knowing I would be wishing it was Kiera, but I needed to do something.

I haven't touched Elizabeth since we left the South, the time when I almost killed her while fucking her. No matter how much I desired a good release, which was often, I couldn't let myself treat her that way.

"You're set to explode, River." Elizabeth's voice dropped and her arousal filled my nose. She loved it when I lost control. A smile danced on her face while her eyes shined with her wolf, Peitho. Her wolf was all about passion and lust, like somehow she fed off of it.

I slammed the door shut, standing in front of it and growling as my dick grew so large it nearly burst out of my pants.

"Chaos!" She moaned to my deep black eyes, falling desperately under his gaze. I rarely let him have control, and for good reason. "Has your mate been messing with that little head of yours?" She teased and she knew it would rattle him.

"Elizabeth, I'm not in the mood for games. Leave!" I commanded, trying to push my wolf down. I was so fucking horny though.

"Leave? You dragged me here with you. Don't you need my body?" She stepped closer to me, removing her shirt and revealing her breast. I loved those damn things and she knew it. "Do you want my submission?" She unclipped her bra and her petite but beautifully shaped breasts fell out. Her nipples were larger than any I've ever seen and I loved playing in all kinds of naughty ways with them.

I stepped to her with a dangerous growl. "I want to punish Kiera." My fingers wrapped around her neck. "I want to fuck her, torture her. Do you really want me taking your body while wishing it was another's?"

Sadness crossed Elizabeth's eyes and the guilt had me calming some. My fingers relaxed over her neck and we stood silently for a moment.

"I want you to choose my body, like you are now. I don't care what or who you think of River. I just need it to be me that satisfies you, me that you chose." Her voice was low, full of need.

My head leaned to her shoulder and my hand around her neck squeezed tightly again. I loved the power I had in my fingertips, her life was mine and she would let me do anything I wanted to her. "You're getting so fucking wet at the idea I would fuck you while thinking of her. Maybe I should have you both."

I growled out, my wolf taking over and I didn't want to hold back anymore. I swiftly moved my mouth to her ear, taking a hard bite of her lobe. She whined in pain while her sweet little pussy grew unbearable wet for me. "Would you want me to make you kneel before me while I whipped that unruly wolf in pleasure?"

"I want to satisfy you, River, anyway you need."

My eyes squinted at hers. "Do you think of others when you're with me?" A surge of jealousy raced through me.

"Only you," she smiled at me, "and sometimes your brothers."

"Such a little slut." I spat out with anger, spinning her body then slamming her hard against the wall. My claws ripped her skirt away and she began panting like a dog for me to fuck her good and hard.

"You should be punished for being so vile, so dirty." My hand grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. "You're mine!" I demanded, then roughly kissed her lips, bruising them with all my rage.