Ch. 48 - Can't Let Go

River POV

"Feels so good to take you." I grunted. "So good to release all that tension." I teased, knowing she wanted to as well.

My hand snaked down to her pussy while I stayed uncomfortably deep inside her. "Mine, Lizzy. Your body, your pussy, your cum, it's all mine."

"Yes, it's all yours, sir." Her words were faint as she relaxed her back against my chest, her ass contracting in pain and pussy throbbing for a reprieve.

Two fingers moved gently inside her, I watched as her eyes closed and tears gathered. I added a third with a smile. "Are you too full, Lizzy? My big dick in your ass, and fingers fucking this little pussy?" then I added an another finger, and another, until I was fisting her. My eyes watched her pussy swallow my hand up and my canines snapped down in pure pleasure at the sight.

My hips began swaying erratically, giving my dick much needed friction and I could feel myself getting hard again.

"River! It's too much." Her hands moved to my wrist, her voice strained and body trembling in need to come.

"Mine!" I demanded, refusing to stop the wild fantasy playing out in my head. "You would look so good stuff beyond your limits." I grunted, Kiera clear in my head as I fucked her little ass and Chase took her pussy. Then I would order Drake to quiet the screaming from her lips as he filled that gorgeous mouth of hers. The ways we could stretch her, and she was made just for that, to be filled with all our hard cocks.

"River!" Lizzy screamed out, anguish clear in her voice.

I chuckled how she uncomfortably squirmed in pain. "Come for me!" I demanded and she howled out as her sweet pussy squirted all over my hand.

My dick grew fully hard inside her again. I began rocking my hips more aggressively as she thrashed in my arms, and cried in a perfect orgasm of pain.

"You're perfect, temptress." I growled out, pulling my hand from her pussy and pushing her back down to lean over again. My hands grabbed her waist, her juices glistening between my fingertips and her skin, and I fucked her ass just as hard as I did the first time.

Deep growls rumbled in my chest, my hands lifting her body off the ground and making her hips match my brutal pace. She was raw inside and out, and her screams confirmed how roughly I forced her to be mine.

"Fucking mine!" I roared out, pulling out and quickly grabbing my dick to come all over that round little ass of hers. My other hand held her back down, keeping her bent over and I chuckled as I coated her in my white milky cum. She was like a limp little girl and all for me to push and pull around as I desired.

"I needed this, Lizzy." My hands moved to the wall, encaging her body before me. Goddess, I needed to fuck her raw and unattached, owning every inch of her body like I just did.

"You were amazing, River. You never let go so hard like that before." She spoke breathlessly as she stood. My head nuzzled into her neck, taking in her scent and deep desire to be everything I needed.

"I didn't want to hurt you." I spoke softly and she laughed at me.

"You always hurt me, River. It's what makes me come so hard for you."

"Not like this." I cracked my neck and she turned to face me. She saw the satisfaction of my wolf and pain in my eyes of guilt.

"I know you want to share Kiera with your brothers. I'm not hurt by that. I'm a werewolf as much as you are, and I know what tricks the fate bond plays on us."

I shook my head no at her, but it was true. I refused to admit it though.

"It's ok, River. I know you can't accept her and it's makes your wolf crazy. You need to be honest with me about this or we won't survive."