(GN) - Ch. 149 - Temptation

Chase POV

I leaned against the wall, watching as my brothers spent twenty minutes groping our mate and saying goodbye. I liked us all together, but honestly, I was looking forward to the alone time with Kiera. My brothers and I discussed a balance we needed with our Luna. It was important to have her together and alone, so as much as I hated it, I agreed to allow them to have their own alone time.

"You are all mine, Cherie," I whispered in her ear from behind as we waved goodbye to Drake and River.

"It's a shame you would waste three whole days to have me to yourself." She spoke in a teasing tone, her ass rubbing gently against my crouch. I had to close my eyes to push down the desire to take her right now.

'We agreed, brother!' River reprimanded me in my mind.

'This is torture.' I growled back at him.

'Yes, it fucking it is.' Drake added just as they moved out of our sight. 'Take care of our mate! Protect our son!' Drake ordered.

'You know I will.' I promised both of them.

"Speaking to your brothers without me?" Kiera's tone changed to hateful instantly. She could always tell when we mind-linked each other.

"Just saying goodbye since you stole the last few hours of their attention." I smiled at her.

"Hmm." She pushed away from me and went straight to Elizabeth. I pouted but didn't push. Kiera could make me do anything she wanted with just a little persuasion.

"Has our pack begun collecting the materials needed for the North," Kiera asked Becky.

"Yes, we should be prepared once our Alphas return to mix the ingredients. A team has already moved North with additional supplies. The wall should be up within three weeks." Becky answered.

"We will move out the next morning after the Alphas return. I already selected my team." Elizabeth added.

"Thank you, both of you. I know I'm a little scattered brains right now. I honestly don't know what I would do without all of you." She gave them a warm smile that filled me with pride for her. Kiera was the perfect Luna; kind, gentle, considerate, yet so damn fierce.

"You have been perfect, Luna." Elizabeth rested her hand on Kiera's arm. "You only returned home a week ago from being captured and finding out you're pregnant. I would say you've been handling all this better than anyone else could."

"You think too highly of me." Kiera blushed. "I'm a mess, and I know it, but I also know I can trust all of you to help keep everyone safe." Kiera turned back to me and gave me the most sexiest wink. Loki instantly stood tall inside me at the compliment. She has no idea how much we needed her praise.

"Does this mean you aren't entirely mad at me?" My arms wrapped around her from behind and pulled her from the two women, taking my mate's attention away.

"Not entirely. As an Alpha, you're perfect, but as a lover, you've been lacking." Athena gave me a look as if she would punish me with death, and I stepped back, clearing my throat. I half expected her to tie me up and take my body as she pleased. She was becoming too frustrated.

"Somebody is feeling a little unsatisfied," Elizabeth muttered to Kiera.

"Somebody is very unsatisfied," Kiera grunted, and Loki whined. My wolf was unhappy that our mate wasn't pleased or speaking so openly about it.

"We should get all dressed up tonight. Have a little girls' night to help... boost our confidence." Elizabeth said wickedly.

"The hell you will take my mate and prance her around other males! We aren't even marked!" I growled darkly at Elizabeth.