(GN) Ch. 148 - Coming Together

Kiera POV

I was so pissed I felt like I could rip apart the entire house. Three stupid Alpha males and one little me was just unfair. They treated me like a some child made of glass and I was sick of it.

"Luna!" Elizabeth gasped when I almost ran her over in my rage.

"Sorry." I muttered with a tight jaw and kept storming my way through the house. I wanted my father but I had no idea where he was.

"Is there something I can help you with?" Elizabeth asked, following me down the stairs.

"No one can help me. I'm stuck with three assholes that I have no control over." I shouted.

"Oh, I see." She laughed behind me. I turned to her and gave her a look that would kill.

She quickly cleared her throat. "Sorry, Luna," she said nervously. Becky snuck out of a door close by, making Elizabeth and I narrow our eyes in suspicion at her.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at her, stepping closer to her body with Athena strong in my words.

"I... nothing. What is wrong?" Becky looked between Elizabeth and I with worry.

"Our Luna is frustrated. The Alphas are afraid of hurting her." Elizabeth spilled and my mouth dropped open.

"How do you know that?" I growled in jealousy. Was River talking to her about our personal life?

"Intuition, that's all." Elizabeth raised her hands in the air. "Anyone can tell your heat keeps spiking, Luna. I've seen how the brothers care for you too. They act as if you may die just by walking down the hall alone."

"They're fucking annoying!" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm sorry my emotions are so crazy. I feel like I have no control anymore."

"It could be worse, Luna. Try to enjoy all the attention and love." Becky commented.

"Enjoy? I'm being suffocated." I retorted.

"They do it because they worry. As much as you feel helpless they feel it ten times more. They are your Alphas and can't protect you or their son from the darkness." Elizabeth looked at me with sympathy.

"It gets annoying, that's all. I do appreciate them, I really do. It's just..."

"Frustrating." Elizabeth finished my sentence.

"Yeah, it's not even them. It's Dietus and Lupa. I hate that we have this black cloud hanging over us. The brothers still think I might have to kill them. I won't do that." My hand came to my belly. "I won't take them from my son. He deserves a whole life."

"And he will have it. We all stand by your side in this." Becky wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I was hit with a heavy scent of Andy.

"Ew! You reek." I gently pushed her off me.

"Oh, sorry. We were just... you know." Becky pointed to the door she had came out of.

"In the library? Has Andy been standing on the other side of the door this whole time?" I laughed and so did Elizabeth.

The door opened and Andy came prancing out proudly. "Don't act like you haven't been naughty outside the bedroom before. We are all werewolves here, Luna." Andy gave me a wicked grin then grabbed Becky and took a deep kiss.

"Andy." She blushed, already out of breath and wanting more of her mate.

"We move out in the morning. I need my fill before leaving my beautiful mate." He whispered to her.

"I'm all yours, baby." She replied huskily.

"You two need a private room and then a long shower." Elizabeth put her arm around my shoulder. "The Luna and I are going to have some much needed girl time. Sound good?" She asked me.