(GN) - Ch. 89 - My Alphas

Kiera POV

I felt so crushed all day, but then Chase took me out for a late-night picnic and made me feel more alive than I ever felt before. The way he made love to me, watching me like he saw my soul and truly loved me, was beyond overwhelming. My insides were on fire with desire to be one with him, Athena suggesting we forgot about everything and just mark him as ours.

Then, as Chase was slowly but perfectly inside me, I heard a light growl from not too far off. I looked to my right, and Drake emerged from the gardens: his tall, muscular body, short black hair, and eyes almost sparkling that gorgeous green at me. I wanted him, too.

Drake laid beside me as I moaned in uncontrollable ecstasy from Chase. I looked to the Alpha making love to me, then to the Alpha at my side. How can life be so perfect with them both here?

"Doll, you came so beautifully for my brother." He kissed my lips softly while Chase sat between my legs, savoring the immense connection we just shared.

I gasped as I felt thick fingers at my clit. Chase moved slowly with a hard pressure until warmth came leaking between my folds.

"Fuck!" Chase whimpered as Drake continued to kiss me more passionately than he ever had before. "How can one little pussy make me so damn crazy?" Chase played between my legs, getting me started all over again.

"Drake," I whined. "You two are making me so horny," I said like it was a bad thing. I loved it, but I didn't understand it. If it was just magic pulling us together, then I shouldn't indulge in them, but it felt so damn good.

"We just want to be with you, Cherie. You make us just as horny." Chase moved to my side, his fingers moving my chin to take his lips. "I never made love to a woman before. That was perfect, baby." He whispered over my lips, and I felt the same way. The connection between us was undeniable and unforgettable.

I broke from his lips, looking at Drake. "I want you too." I shyly said. From the outside, I probably looked like some lust-driven slut, but here, between them, I felt powerful and blissful.

Drake sat up, one hand to my knee. "Open wide for me, doll, and I'll give you everything you need." He teased, and my legs fell open, cold air sweeping over my folds and making my body shiver with need.

"She looks so beautiful like this," Chase said, grabbing my leg to hold me open. "She needs us, brother."

"And we will take care of her," Drake responded softly, looking deep into my eyes. "Goddess, Kiera, you have no idea how wild you drive my brothers and me." He said with a grunt as he lined himself at my core.

"I like making you wild. It feels amazing to have all your attention." I smiled at the large man between my legs, and then, without warning, he thrust hard into me, his hips bruising mine and he held himself forcefully inside me.

"Mine!" He demanded, his body lightly trembling. "Mine, Kiera. We need you." He said aggressively but with frustration behind his words. Drake wanted me as badly as Chase did, but he wasn't ready to fully admit it.

I sat up, pushing his chest to lie down. Drake gave me a devious smile as he did what I wanted. "Are you going to ride my dick, doll?"

"Yes, I'm taking what I want." I raised my eyebrows at him, then sank down on his thick cock. Goddess, he stretched me perfectly.

I bit my bottom lip as I lifted off him to his tip, then yelped as I sunk back down. Drake grunted, his legs squirming as I slowly tortured him with my warm pussy moving up and down over him.

"Fuck, little wolf! You're going to make daddy cum so hard inside you." His hands reached up and grabbed my breasts.

"Chase!" I whined for him, needing to feel him close to me, too. A small part of me wanted to call River; it felt complete with us all together.