Ch. 43 - Idiots

River POV

I woke with this feral need inside me. I didn't know what came over my body, but it felt like a train hit my chest then exploded, sending waves of pleasure through me with all my blood rushing to my dick.

I grabbed myself, pumping my hard rod like it was life or death to make myself cum. I growled out darkly, a viscous need to be satisfied in a way I didn't even know.

I yearned for Elizabeth to share the same bed as me, to flip her over and roughly jam myself tightly inside her. I never liked her next to me at night, but right now, I needed her, I desperately needed something or my dick would literally explode from my balls to my tip.

The second I closed my eyes these majestic purple irises haunted me. "Those idiots!" I roared out, jumping out of bed and throwing a pair of jogging pants on. I didn't know how she got here, but I knew my brothers were indulging in her all morning.

I practically limped my way to Drake's cottage my dick was so hard. They were taking her body and it was the most overwhelming feeling any of else ever felt. I slammed the door open, but no one saw me.

My brothers were too busy get their dicks sucked by this damn temptress of evil. Anger mixed with desire inside me. I stood at the doorway, watching how they owned her like our perfect little playmate.

I wanted to grab myself, jerk off to the most erotic sight before me. She was damn sexy and handling my brothers like a pro. Chase came down her throat and my wolf whined in jealousy. Then Drake showered her in his cum, marking her with his scent and I wanted to take a piece of her too.

I wouldn't succumbed to her though. She had already betrayed us once. She almost got us killed and these two fools are over here moaning her name and praising her like a Queen.

My wolf let out a dark growl. He wanted to beat my brothers and then he wanted his turn with our mate. He knew I wouldn't allow either to happen though.

"You idiots!" I shouted at them.

They looked at me like little kids that got caught with their hands in a cookie jar. Our little mate gave me her big innocent eyes while covered in my brother's seed and kneeling between them. The way she glanced at my brothers in satisfaction had me yearning to be at her mercy too. She looked so fucking sexy right now.

"We were just having some fun." Chase gave me a wicked smile. He looked down at Kiera pleasingly. "Did you have fun, Cherie?" He asked her.

"Yes, I enjoyed you both immensely." She smiled to him then looked to Drake. My damn brother that always acted like he didn't give two shits about this world chuckled at her.

"We were just getting started." Drake pinched her chin in his fingertips. "Do you want more of us, Doll?" Drake was dripping with desire, his dick getting harder as he spoke to her.

"No!" I shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with you two? Out! Now!" I shouted at them, but they didn't budge.

"You can't expect us to leave her like this. Her pussy is so wet brother. We need to satisfy her." Chase looked to me with a whiny voice, then down to Kiera. We were so fucked!

Kiera giggled as she rose between them. Each of my brothers wrapping a possessive arm around her gorgeous bare body. Her skin like white silk, hair soft and long, eyes the brightest purple I ever seen. I could see how her muscles relaxed in their embrace and it looked like a picture perfect pairing. Fate was damn cruel and I wouldn't let it take my brothers from me.

Drake grabbed a shirt and began cleaning her body, rubbing his cum over her and growling in satisfaction.

"We need to put space between us and her. She is messing with our heads and we know what will happen." I spoke with hard words, pleading for my brothers to walk away from her.