(GN) Ch. 133 - All As One

River POV

"We don't have enough time to finish your punishment, but there is a lot we can still take tonight." I pulled her body to mine, both of us kneeling and facing each other. My mouth opened wide to take in her right breast as my hand kneaded her ass. Chase pulled and tugged on her left breast while Drake looked down at us, grabbing his already hard again dick. All three of us were rock-hard and ready for her. With her in heat, we could fuck her nonstop, but we did need to rest some tonight.

I leaned back, listening to my brother's grunt and curse as Kiera's heat intensified. "Chase! Bed!" I ordered. His eyes came to mine with a sinful glare.

"I don't think she is ready." He chuckled.

"I don't fucking care!" I retorted. "Bed!" I told him again.

Chase smiled wide and moved to lie down. He bent his finger to her, "Come here, little pixie. It's time you feel all your Alphas." He called to her.

She looked up to Drake, unsure what we had planned. "You should listen to your Alpha, doll. You don't want to be punished again, now do you?"

"No, Alpha. I want you inside me; I need you." She moaned, body on fire and pussy dripping in need.

"Then go!" He ordered, and she rose. She turned to Chase, who was lying sprawled out on the bed with his dick straight in the air.

"Oh, Cherie, this is going to be perfect." He grabbed her waist the second she was within reach. Her legs moved over his waist, and she sat perfectly on top of him. "Take my cock in that little pussy, love." He ordered, resting his hands behind his head. She lifted, lining his tip at her core, then sank her sexy little body all the way down on him.

"Ooo... goddess, fuck!" She moaned out, placing her hands on his chest. Chase closed his eyes, pleasure clear on his face.

"She has a dirty mouth, too." I sneered, wanting to spank her a few times for rudely speaking.

"Ride me, baby, ride me good and hard." He demanded, and she lifted her hips, obeying her Alpha like a perfect little mate.

Drake and I moved to the edge of the bed, dicks in hand, as we watched this sex goddess bounce over our brother's hard dick. She moaned, then screamed out, body thrashing as she tried to keep a steady pace.

"I want those breasts," I grunted.

"Next time!" Drake chuckled.

I moved on the bed, placing my body behind hers. "Drake, you should go next. My turn is going to hurt, and your dick will appreciate the screams." My hands slid onto her waist, moving her more evenly and slowly over Chase. We needed her at her peak of arousal, ready to explode as we delivered her so much pain.

"Kiera, baby, are you ready to take me too?" Drake stood on the bed, his dick at her face, and she looked up to him like a perfect little slut. Her lips opened wide, and we all chuckled at her.

"Such a dirty slut, baby," I said, my hands moving to her breast. Her mouth slid over Drake's shaft, moving slowly while adjusting to him. Her throat had to be raw after the way he brutally fucked her mouth. Chase grabbed her waist, pulling her flush against him, then moved her back and forth to create tension.

"Good girl, doll. You suck my dick so good, baby." Drake grunted as his hand ran over her long, beautiful hair.

"And your pussy swallows me up perfectly." Chase moaned.

"Now it's my turn." I teased in her ear. "Drake, kneel so I can bend her over some," I ordered. Drake held her head, keeping himself deep inside her as he lowered down. Her eyes darted from side to side, looking around frantically. I chuckled at how we now had her trapped between us.