Ch. 12 - Triple the Trouble

River POV

"You fucking reek!" I sneered at my brother, Drake, as he walked into our hotel room. We had a meeting to attend and of course he was out all night getting his dick wet.

"Did I ask your opinion?" His tone was usually pissed off, but I knew my brother. There was something bothering him today. I also knew not to ask him about it. Drake wasn't the sharing type.

"Go shower. That pussy is fowl." I scrunched my nose at him and walked out.

That scent was actually intoxicating and I couldn't take it anymore. It was faint on him, but it was alluring. I didn't want to get hard from some woman my brother was just buried in though. We shared a lot, but never women.

"There you are." Elizabeth gave me a sexy smile before diving straight into business.

She was my girlfriend for years and would be the perfect mate. I knew I would end up choosing her as my Luna, but my brothers didn't agree she was right for the job. Which was an issue when the three of us ran the pack as one.

I was hoping Drake and our little brother Chase would find their chosen mates first. I was sure once they settled down and their women bonded some with Elizabeth we could all agree she would be one of our Lunas.

With the way Drake treated women like they were nothing, and Chase being a serial playboy, I was doubtful I would ever be able to take a mate. I was the only one of my brothers that actually wanted one woman by my side and children of my own.

Elizabeth wasn't exactly the cuddly and loving type, but neither was I. She was what I needed and she knew how to settle my wolf better than even my brothers. She would be a strong Luna and a good mother to raise our children with. We were building an empire and we needed heirs to carry on our name and legacy.

My brothers knew this and I know they wanted it too. I also believed they would let me carry that responsibility so they never had to commit to a single woman.

"Did you hear what I said, River?" Elizabeth's eyes looked to me in disappointment. I wasn't listening to anything she was saying.

"Hmm." I looked from her wide hips to her eyes. Damn, I wanted to knock this woman up. I wanted children of my own so damn bad it was killing me.

"No. I was distracted." My lips curled up at her and her annoyed eyes softened to me.

"We have to leave in five or we will be late."

"How long is the ride?" I pulled those wide hips to mine.

"Three hours." She whispered under her breath.

I could feel her heart racing and her smell hit me. She smelt of pumpkin spice and dark chocolate. I loved it and needed to bury myself inside her. "Not quite enough time to take all I need, but it will do." My lips crashed on to hers and she was moaning instantly. She was a strong delta and smart as hell. Me being an Alpha had her as complete putty in my hands.

"I'm not riding with you two." Chase suddenly appeared and leaned on the wall next to us. "Although watching you suck my brother's dick in the back of the car might be entertaining." His eyes raked up and down her body. Chase was the most adventurous of us all, and I knew he took many lovers to bed, and all at the same time.

"I thought you hated me?" Elizabeth leaned her head to my chest and my hand caressed her long brown hair. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was giving my brother her sex eyes to tease him.

Her flirting with anyone else would send my wolf into a blind rage. I knew Chase didn't want her, and honestly, I wouldn't even care sharing her with him if he did.