(GN) Ch. 161 - Made for Her

River POV

Watching my brothers slam into our mate from front and back as she screamed and clawed at them was so damn sexy. The way this woman submitted to us, fueled by our desire to use her like she was nothing but a cum bucket to us; it had my dick painfully hard. I couldn't help but release all over her breasts. Now that my brothers were done, it was my turn to fill her and mark her as mine.

'Take her!' Chaos demanded, my canines peeking through my gums.

'We will. First, we make her scream again.' I promised my wolf.

"You look so tired, Princess." I taunted her, separating those delicious thighs and revealing her swollen pussy. It was red, wet, and opened wide, ready to take another fat cock deep inside her. She was insatiable.

"Mmm, I want... youuuu." She whispered, trailing off in her words.

"You will have me." I chuckled, moving between her legs and positioning my tip right at her juicy opening. She was so wet and so damn hot. "Open those eyes for me, princess. I want you awake will I take what is mine." I ordered.

"I'm ready." She said, her eyes opening and teeth biting down on her bottom lip. She needed my mark as badly as I wanted to give it to her.

"I know you are. You're my little slut, and you love getting fucked over and over again, don't you?" I smiled down at her, watching her force herself to come back to reality. She wanted to drown in the ecstasy from both my brother's cocks and their mark now on her neck.

"Mmm, yes, Alpha." She moaned so sensually, her hands coming to her neck to fill the bump of her mate's claim.

I slide inside her warm little heaven, watching her eyes widen, and her chest fill with the need to feel me too.

"This is where I belong." I sighed, reveling in the perfect way we connected.

"Yes, we belong together. Take me." Kiera said, fully awake and ready to have her Alpha as all hers.

"Yes, we do. You're mine." I smiled, happiness I never knew possible filling me. I pulled out slowly, thrusting hard back in with a growl, then I pulled out slowly and repeated again and again. I took her hard like a beast but slow like a gentle lover.

So many emotions ran over my little mate's eyes and I was eating it all up. She needed me, not just inside her but a part of her. We were one, inseparable, the missing pieces our life so desperately needed to survive.

"River, goddess, River. I feel you." Her hands moved to her hair, her head moving side to side as she filled with all my love.

"Mmm, she looks so innocent, so perfect to eat up." My chest rumbled, watching my little mate unable to contain the passion I gave her.

I began thrusting faster, slamming inside her, desperate to reach deeper. I grunted in frustration, needing more and more. She looked like a goddess below me, moaning and wiggling as she neared another orgasm.

Drake grabbed one of her wrists and Chase the other. They held her down, watching her lose control, and how sweet her scent of arousal filled our noses.

"She needs you, brother." Drake hummed, his eyes looking intensely as her heat built back inside her. She needed one more mark, one more bucket full of cum before subsiding completely.

"She's our little wolf." Chase smiled adoringly, his other hand grabbing her chin and taking a deep kiss. I watched them make out below me as I continued to fuck her faster and faster. I can't describe how seeing her being owned by the three of us drove me absolutely insane.

Drake grabbed her chin next, taking his long and hard kiss. Kiera struggled to keep with us, six hands groping her body, holding her down, and stimulating her beyond her limits.

I began pounding into her, losing all sense of reasoning. Kiera moaned and screamed my name, begging me not to stop.

"She's close, brother, fuck her harder," Drake said.

"Fuck her like she deserves. Make her cum all over your large Alpha cock." Chase chuckled over his words.

I opened my eyes, Chaos fully in control and began bouncing her body on the bed as I rammed inside her so hard. Kiera went wild, thrashing and shuddering under me until she finally hit her peak.

"Good girl." I praised as my brothers lifted her to me. "Now, you're mine." My arms wrapped around her trembling body, and my canines smoothly pierced her skin, her muscle and tissue wrapped as tightly around my teeth as her pussy did my dick, both parts of her pulsating to suck out every drop I had.

''Milk it all, princess. It belongs to you." I said through our mindlink now opened between us.

'Mine!' Athena responded back, her possessiveness making me moan in pure pleasure.

"River, please, please." She whined out, her hand grabbing tightly at the short hair on my head. Chase and Drake began kissing her back, their hands roaming over her body as we remained molded together. My seed swirled her womb, wanting to impregnate her all over again, and my venom dripped into her bloodstream, merging our souls as one.

We all felt the fated bond snap into place, a completed puzzle of our souls, lifting us out of this world. The satisfaction and completeness it brought had every cell inside me rip apart and reform into someone new.

Kiera was my mate, my world, and soon the mother of my child. Everything I am became hers; I was made for her, and there was no other way for me to be.