(GN) Ch. 162 - It's Time

Kiera POV

I laid awake for hours, my body slowly moving to admire each of my mates. It had been three months, the exact amount of time I spent without them in my previous lifetime.

Today wasn't filled with despair and hopelessness, though. Today was everything it was meant to be. I had the triplets as mine; I had my son almost ready to be born into our world, and I had peace and love, completeness I never knew existed.

"Cherie, you're getting excited again." Chase's sleepy voice made my lips smile wide. I couldn't help myself when it came to them. I wanted to be devoured day and night.

"I was thinking of the day you marked me. It was the best day of my life." I said, my fingers moving to his long black hair.

"Mm, one of mine too." He hummed, his nose moving between my legs to take in all of my scent that called to him.

"What was another?" I asked wistfully.

"Hmm?"

"What was another best day?" I asked, my eyes closed and body soaking up the pleasure his touch gave me.

"The day we made this amazing little boy." Chase moved his lips over my belly, his hand lifting my night dress to lay soft kisses.

I chuckled when a clear foot kicked his mouth. "I don't think he likes you kissing me." I teased.

"Then he will have to get used to it." Chase smiled, his green eyes looking up at me as he laid another kiss on my large belly. "Is it weird I love taking your body all fat and pregnant like this?" He marveled over my baby bump as our son kicked his mouth again.

Drake reached up and smacked him upside the head, which made me giggle. "She isn't fat, you idiot. Our mate is gorgeous."

"Ow!" Chase rubbed his head. "I didn't say she wasn't gorgeous. I just meant her belly is fat." He looked at me. "And I fucking love it." He added, moving his body over mine and taking my lips passionately, but Drake shoved him off of me and onto River.

"She's mine. You're too stupid for Kiera." Drake teased, claiming my lips, and I giggled over him.

"Why do you two act like such children?" River yelled in annoyance that his brother fell on top of him then roughly shoved Chase onto the floor.

"You don't deserve her either." River turned, shoving Drake hard, making him roll off the bed too. "Who is your perfect Alpha?" River's voice dropped, his body leaning over me and lips sitting right over mine.

"You know I love each of you the same. You are all my perfect Alphas." I said, never taking my eyes off of him.
Living with identical triplets meant constant fighting about every little thing. I found it amusing and I knew their bond was inseparable.

"Good answer, Princess." River kissed my lips. "I think you deserve a reward." He teased, kissing me again and again until his lips made their way to my breasts.

"She definitely deserves a reward, multiple rewards of pleasure." Chase jumped on the bed, moving between my legs, and his tongue began licking my needy bud.

"Goddess, it's not right to feel this good." I moaned right before Drake's lips took mine. It was pure bliss being their only desire.

"He kicked me!" River pulled back, and all three brothers looked at my belly. Sebastian often punched, elbowed, and kicked Chase; occasionally, he pushed at Drake, but never River.

"He kicked me three times before. I think our son doesn't like sharing his mother." Chase whined.

"He will get over it," Drake grunted, moving to kiss me again, but a sharp pain stabbed my stomach.

"Ow! Oooo, ow, ow, ow." I sat up, my hands caressing the sides of my belly.

"What's wrong?" Drake demanded.

"I don't, owwwww!" I screamed in pain; my pelvis felt like every muscle was squeezing my insides into a tight ball.

"Kiera!" River shouted.

"I'm calling Dr. Hazel." Chase jumped up, snatching his phone from the nightstand.

"Ow, mmm, ow," I whined as the pain slowly subsided. "What the hell was that?"

Chase was frantically speaking on the phone, Drake checking my temperature with his hand and River's ear to my belly, listening for our heartbeats.

"The Dr. said to bring her in immediately. She might be having contractions." Chase looked at me with both worry and joy.

"Contractions?" I lifted, but River tried to pick me up.

"I'm ok, the doctor isn't far. I need to stand and stretch a moment." I reassured him.

"I would feel better if you weren't exerting any energy." River looked at me like I was not behaving, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm fine!" I scolded him, standing with a bit of help from Drake. We heard water splash on the floor and looked between my legs.

"Did your..." Chase began to speak.

"Yeah, I think my water broke." I smiled so wide my whole face lit up. It was time!

"You're not walking," River demanded, scooping me into his arms and running us down to the medical ward.

I didn't bother arguing. I knew until I gave birth and was fully healed, my Alphas wouldn't let me lift a finger. Considering how painful the first contractions was, I didn't mind.