Ch. 65 - Dream of Time

Kiera POV

"Cherie, this is where you belong." Chase laid beside me, hands caressing my back and face nuzzling me awake.

"Mmm, this feels perfect." I whispered with sleepy eyes.

"You are perfect, Doll." Drake's voice came out, his hands rubbing over my stomach.

I jolted up, sitting in a confused state. How the hell did they end up here? The door suddenly opened and in walked River, wearing absolutely nothing but his large toned body. I glanced back to Drake and Chase, both bare of any clothes too. What the hell is happening?

"Goddess!" I shouted, grabbing the sheets to cover my own naked skin. I don't remember letting any of these men in my bed. This isn't even my bed!

"Is she hormonal again?" River huffed in annoyance. "As tempting as it is to teach her that she is ours, we have an issue. Get dressed!" River ordered his brothers.

"Excuse me!" I shouted at him. How dare he speak as if I wasn't even in the room, or that I needed to be taught anything? The arrogance of that beautiful man...

All three brothers paused, bodies frozen and eyes examining me as I fumed in anger.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I demanded of them, and someone please explain to me how I ended up here. "Why the fuck are you here in my bed? How did you trick me like this?" I shouted again.

"Trick you?" River questioned with a light rumble in his chest. He began walking to me, slow steps and eyes black as night, "we don't need to trick our little slut into submitting." He spoke dark and threatening. His hand shot out, grabbing my legs and yanking me to the end of the bed.

Drake and Chase chuckled, moving beside me as River stood above me, his large body placed between my legs. "You know it's not wise to anger our brother, Cherie." Chase's voice was like velvet, coating my bare skin and sparking a fire in my stomach. His lips lowered to my collarbone, kissing me sweetly.

"You will always be ours, doll. It's best to listen to daddy." Drake spoke with his hard, demanding tone, lips enclosing on my nipple.

"Goddess!" I cried out. I had no idea what was happening, or where I was, but I didn't want to ever leave.

"She can't help you." River darkly chuckled, pushing my thighs back and lining himself at my dripping core. "We have a lead on Sebastian, we have to be quick with her." River said to his brothers, then slammed hard into me.

I gasped, cried, and screamed as his thick cock forced its way inside my walls. River looked down at me, eyes black and lip peeled back in a snarl. He growled at me as he fucked my body like an animal, and all I could do was beg for more. My body was on fire, desire bursting in my core, and an insatiable need growing to an unbearable pleasure.

"Open that dirty mouth for daddy." Drake demanded, sitting beside me and dick hard and ready in my face.

"No one can handle us like our little wolf." Chase grunted, guiding my hand over his cock to jerk him off.

I swallowed hard then opened wide as Drake demanded of me. My eyes teared as he pushed himself inside me, stretching my throat and muffling my cries. All three Alphas, strong men with hard bodies grunted over me, forcing themselves inside me and Chase guiding my hand to jerk him off fast with a tight grip.

"Cherie!" Chase whined

"Doll face." Drake grunted

"Fucking temptress." River growled and then all three started to come, sending my body into a frenzy of pure pleasure that bursted out of me. Chase's warmth showered my breast, Drake filled my mouth, and River coated my womb. Nothing ever felt this incredible, this satisfying and complete as we all released into each other.

"Are you better now, Princess?" River asked, chuckling as Drake pulled out of my lips.

"I don't know what I am, but I feel high." I stretched my arms above my head and arched my back. The brothers growled over my naked body on display for them, and I don't know why, but it made me giggle. Goddess, they are amazing!

"It's fucking impossible to get anything done when we have her as a mate." River spat out and my eyes shot open. My sight went straight to their necks. Each one of them had a mark, my mark.

"What... how? Goddess, fuck!" I shouted.

"Cherie, what is going on? You look confused." Chase wrapped his arms around me.

"I think I'm dreaming." I whispered into his chest. This had to be one of my very vivid and messed up dreams.

"It's not a dream, Kiera. You are ours, and we are yours." Drake kissed my shoulder and I nearly died from the overwhelming love I felt in their arms.

"Something isn't right. Did you have a dream about Sebastian?" River grabbed my chin to look at him. "You did, didn't you? That fucking bastard!" River growled.

"I don't understand. Who is Sebastian?" I asked, becoming afraid how upset River seemed. He was still standing between my legs, my core wide open with his dick just laid over me. All three brothers seemed perfectly comfortable naked with me between them.

"Who's Sebastian? He is our son!" River's anger increased two folds and I swallowed hard again. This man had a rollercoaster of fucked up emotions he wore.

"Son? I just met you?" I squeaked, my body filling with fear that River might lash out at me.

"Kiera, we've been together twenty years, we have a son and a daughter together." Drake spoke this time, his hand smoothing over my back to offer comfort. "What is the last thing you remember?"

"I... I don't know. I'm only nineteen. How could we... oh goddess, this is a dream. A really good, but fucked up dream. What is wrong with me! I don't want these Alpha douche bags!" I fell back to the bed and shouted at myself. I wasn't going to start having vivid sex dreams of them, of all them. I needed to focus!

I reached inside me, begging Athena to help me wake up, but I felt nothing. I was empty inside!

"Athena." I grabbed my chest like I was in pain, tears instantly streaming out of my eyes. Not again! I can't lose Athena again.

River leaned down over my body, his hands laid beside my head with his brothers on each side of me. "Baby, are you dreaming or..." he looked at me with deep worry this time, his voice softer than I could ever imagine.

"Or what?" I asked with a shaky breath.

"Or are you, possibly... moving through time?" River carefully asked, unsure of his own words.

"Moving through time? What does that mean?" I whispered, body now trembling in panic.

"Your dreams are too vivid, and they are always linked to real events, or at least possibilities." River said, keeping his eyes on my face, examining me like I was a puzzle.

Drake grunted in annoyance and I turned to look at him. "How didn't we see it before?"

"See what?" I asked him.

"Don't accept us as mates. Run Kiera!" Chase quickly blurted out.

River let out a ferocious growl at Chase. "Don't ever fucking say that! She is ours!" He demanded, his face looked back to mine, eye softening to me and I saw it. It was impossible, but somehow, River actually loved me!

"River, I don't understand. I'm scared." I confessed, wanting to wake and leave this horrible dream.

"Chase is right." Drake said and I turned back to him. They were giving me whiplash with all this ominous talk. "Leave the North, Kiera. If you're only nineteen then it's not too late. Leave before we mark each other and give the forest a child. We can't beat it, and now we have to kill our own son. I love you, but I can't watch him make you suffer anymore."

"Drake!" My mouth opened and shut. I had no words for what he just said and on top of everything else, I think I loved him too, all three of them. "I just want to wake up. This is too much." I cried, letting the tears fall from my eyes again. Why would my mind make up such a crazy dreams?

River's hand brushed my check? His touch tingling under my skin. His eyes showed me the array of pain inside him. "Don't leave me," he begged, his lips softly brushing mine and I gave into him immediately. He was mine and I was his. This made no sense. "Find a better way." He whispered over my lips then vanished, they all vanished.