Ch. 58 - Balance

Drake POV

"River is indulging in our little mate. That didn't take long." Chase chuckled as we headed to my library. I wanted to read more about this light and dark the oracles spoke of.

"We all knew that was exactly what would happen if they were left alone, even River. We can't resist her." I said with a grunt. River was enjoying our mate a little too much. Jealousy filled me to join them.

"We could go to them. Once our little pixie is fired up she can resist us, even three at once." Chase lifted an eyebrow to me, pleading to let us run after them.

"River and Kiera need to form a bond alone. We have our whole lives to share her, if we don't push her away at first." I grabbed a book and took a seat to begin scanning through it. Chase grabbed a random one with a large dragon on the front. What the hell he hoped to find in there, I had no idea?

We sat quietly, trying to read but neither of us often flipped the pages. The overwhelming pleasure coursing through us was impossible to ignore.

"Would it be weird if we just jerked off instead." Chase asked with a moan. His head falling back and eyes closed as his tongue circled his lips.

"Keep that tiny dick in your pants pervert." I scolded him. We may have shared Kiera twice now, but I still wasn't all that comfortable completely naked with my brother at my side.

I never thought of us taking one woman together before, but with Kiera it seemed like the only natural way to be with her. She needed all of us and I wouldn't deny her anything in this world.

"Tiny? You wish. Kiera loves my long cock hitting her deep in her womb. I'll probably be the first to get her pregnant I can reach so deep inside her."

"You're not goading me into a fight about whose dick is better." I shook my head as I tried reading the same sentence for the tenth time. "Mine is much thicker anyway, she damn nearly dies when I fill her beyond her limits."

"Tonight, we take her, one after the other and see who she likes more." Chase grunted, his hand moving over his crotch.

"Stop! Control yourself! You're like a damn teenager, Chase, and we aren't taking her tonight. There are three of us and one of her. We can't keep overwhelming her, she needs rest and we need to keep her from finding out she is our fated until the time is right."

"Why is that again? Wouldn't it be easier if we just told her the truth. She wouldn't want us harmed."

"No, she wouldn't. Kiera tries to hide how much she cares about the world, about the people around her. She is young and has been through enough. Kiera needs to find herself on her own."

"She isn't leaving us. I won't let her go, and if she demands to leave, I will go with her."

"I know... so will I," I murmured, afraid of what we would be willing to give up just to be close to that woman.

Chase was silent, watching me with curiosity. "You're afraid she will leave us if she knew, to protect us."

"I know she will, and I won't lose her. I can resist marking her, knowing it could cause her pain, but I can't risk losing her."

"So in love." Chase teased.

"Devoted," I corrected him. I only ever told one girl I loved her, and she used it to lock me away. I never wanted to feel so weak to another again. Kiera was different though; it was like she was already a part of me, something as vital as my heart to live.

Suddenly a wave of anger flooded us, and we both growled as we stood. "What is River doing?" My voice deep with worry.

Chase and I ran from the library, nearly colliding right into Kiera.