(GN) Ch. 151 - All Mine

Chase POV

"What?" I shouted as I picked up the phone.

"What? Are you fucking kidding me?" River shouted back at me. He and Drake were both on a video call from separate rooms and covered in sweat. They were pissed but they wanted to see exactly what we were up to.

I chuckled, looking over them. "Her heat came back twice as hard. I won't watch her comatose when all she needs is me."

"Us!" River growled.

"Well, you two aren't here." I began walking to the bathroom. "She is all mine, brothers." I chuckled, turning the phone to show them how irresistible our mate looked, bent over and waiting so obediently for her mate to fuck her again.

"Kiera!" Drake growled out.

"Mm, hi, boys." She winked at the camera. She moved to sit up, but I tsked her.

"I told you to stay in position," I warned her, and she bent right back over.

"Sorry, Alpha." She smiled at me, and I shook my head.

"You listen so good when you're desperate for Alpha seed to fill you."

"I need you." Kiera moaned at me and then looked into the camera. "I need all of you." She added.

"You're not being a good girl, doll. I think our brother needs to teach our little mate how to act more properly." Drake's voice dropped, and I felt his arousal growing inside him. Their anger was completely washed away and all they wanted was to see our sexy mate get exactly what she deserved.

"Fuck, princess, you look like a little slut right now. Are you trying to make me angry?" River growled.

"I'll be anything you want if you come to take me, fill me, and satisfy me." Kiera looked so damn innocent as she spoke with big eyes fluttering at the camera.

"I got the perfect idea." I knelt down to the drawers under the tub. "I think we need to give her the closest thing to three Alphas as possible. River, how do you want me to fuck our little slut?"

"You know I like that beautiful ass our princess has," River said with a rumble to his words.

"Then I'll take her ass just for you brother." I chuckled, grabbing some lube. "And for you, Drake, I know you like these perfect lips wrapped around you," I said as I grabbed a ball gag.

"Mmm, goddess, you're all too much." Kiera moaned as her pussy began pouring out again.

"She is so damn horny." I chuckled, moving into the tub behind her again.

"I want to see you, please," Kiera begged into the phone. River and Drake both grunted, lifting their asses from the chairs they sat on and pulling down their pants.

"Is this what you want to see, Doll?" Drake said as he began jerking himself off slowly.

"Yes, mmm, I want to taste you, Drake." Kiera's eyes became glued to the screen, watching both my brothers with large hard dicks in their hands.

"This will help stimulate my brother's cock." I chuckled as I placed the phone on the side of the tub and then fastened the strap around her head. A large ball held her mouth open and restrained her from speaking, but we could still hear her scream.

"Fuck, princess!" River growled. "You look so hot like that. You like your mouth stuffed, don't you?"

Kiera shook her head yes, then wiggled her ass for me. "So fucking slutty, Kiera. You handle three Alphas perfectly." I chuckled again, giving her a few spankings for being so naughty. She moaned as her back arched, showing off those large nipples to my brothers.