(GN) Ch. 159 - Alpha Desires

Kiera POV

I stood before my mirror, my body adorned in dark purple and black lace—a scandalous gift from Elizabeth meant to tempt Chase into marking me a week ago. I had ended up passing out from my heat before getting the chance to show him just how sexy his little wolf could be.

Now, just as I was about to call the boys to me, I heard three growls reverberate behind me. With a wicked smile, I turned my head slightly to look at my mates. My bare ass bubbled out, and I gave it a light shake.

"Do you like?" I asked softly, my eyes wide and fluttering innocently at them.

"Like? Doll, you're about to see how much we love." Drake growled, his tone matching the dark, hungry ones of his brothers.

"You weren't good, though. I told you I would call you when I was ready." I teased, turning my body fully for their eyes to drink in every inch I offered.

A black choker wrapped around my neck, with a metal chain linking down to the center of my lingerie. The dark purple corset ended right under my breasts, lifting them into two large, tightly held globes. This little outfit was a way for a woman to submit her body completely to her man, or in my case, my men. I loved it, and I wanted to give them my body in any way they desired.

"Your little pussy is dripping for us," Chase's husky voice dropped with a dark desire as he looked over my body. "We can smell you a mile away, Cherie. There was no stopping us from coming to you."

"Mmm, I do need my Alphas." I moaned, my fingers lightly caressing my hard round nipples, needing to feel each of my mates on my bare skin.

"Yes, Princess, yes you do. Let us show you all the ways we can satisfy your little body." River stepped towards me and anticipation tightened in my stomach. I needed them so desperately it physically hurt.

"I'm yours however you desire, Alpha." I said softly, my eyes looking up to my mate in total submission.

"That's a good girl." River praised pleasingly.

"This ass is fucking delicious, Doll." Drake moved behind me, spanking me harshly. I pushed my butt out and leaned my breasts into River as I moaned with a hint of pain.

"These breasts are mine, my dick will destroy them in the best way possible." River's hands encompassed the center of my mounds. They were too large for him to grabbed all of as he roughly squeezed and pulled at them.

"My favorite will always be this wet, warm, pussy." Chase grinned at me, his fingers reaching to my core and pinched my clit tightly in his gasp.

My mouth dropped open and I whined in the delicious pain the three brothers delivered. Their own desire fueling them, pushing them to take every piece I offered, and I offered them it all.

Drake's hand came down on my ass, a smacking sound echoing off the walls. Chase held my clit in his fingertips as his other fingers teased to enter my pussy while River watched my breast squish in his hands.

"Who marks her first?" Chase asked as they continued to play with every sensitive part of my body. I tried to keep my self still, allowing my body to be completely at their mercy.

"You can have her first. I enjoy watching our mate get fucked like the little slut she is." River chuckled, stepping back and began removing his clothes.

"I like watching, but I want a go at this tight ass too." Drake added, contemplating his choices of how to take my body, then he smacked my ass again. "You ready to take three Alphas all night, Doll? We won't be able to stop until we all mark you."

"Mmm, there is nothing I want more, Alpha." I answered as my eyes closed, letting their desire to make me completely theirs consume me.

"Good answer, Cherie. We wouldn't have given you any other option though. After tonight you will submit to us every day, all day." Chase's words held such dominance it made me moan more loudly.

Chase and Drake both stepped back, undressing as their eyes soaked up my body. I could see the wheels spinning in their heads, imagining all the ways they could find a sinful release with me.

"Drake, lay down and let our little wolf take reverse cowboy." River ordered, sitting naked in a chair that he moved closer to the bed. His legs were open wide and large cock straight in the air.

"That sounds perfect." Drake chuckled, moving to the bed just as his brother ordered. I stood still, staring at River and awaiting his orders. He wanted to control tonight and I love submitting to my Alpha.

"Princess, come here." He bent his finger for me to approach.

"Yes, Alpha."

"Kneel and pleasure me while my brothers prepare." He ordered, his finger pointing to the ground.

I slowly lowered my body, my head dipping and lips wrapping around him. He was so thick my mouth stretched beyond its limits. River's hand began caressing my long white blond hair as he watch me get him nice a slippery to begin sucking him off just as he wished.

"You're doing so good, little wolf. It's going to be a long night for you." He paused a moment to grunt as his eyes rolled back. I began bopping over his dick, moaning at how he spoke to me and how his hand gently pet my head. "We don't want to hurt you, at least not a lot, you need to tell us if it's too much."

"Mmm," I moaned loudly, hearing the other two brothers chuckle behind me as oil squirted out over Drake's cock.

"So, fucking good," River grunted, lifting my mouth off of him. He held my head between his hands as his thumb caressed my lips.

"Go to my brothers. Satisfy them just as you were made to do. Then it's my turn. Hopefully, you'll still be conscious as I fuck every..." he moved my body up some, placing his dick under my breasts. "Goddess, I'm going to fuck you so hard, Kiera." He whined as he pushed himself between my breasts, growling in approval how I sucked him right up and his tip popped out the top of my cleavage. "Every part of you is so tight." He chuckled, pulling out and delivering a sharp smack to my right breast.

I jolted some then felt the warmth between my legs begging to have them inside me. "Go, before I take you as mine first." He ordered, smacking my left side then leaning back in his chair.

I looked him over, his body so strong and dominating as he lazily sat naked before me. His hand grabbed his dick, moving up and down as he watched me saunter over to the bed.

"Come here, little wolf." Chase beckoned me, pulling me on to the bed. "Let me take care of you. You just have to do as you're told while my brothers and I fuck every little part of you." He chuckled darkly, his hands roaming over my breasts. "You belong to each and every one of us." He added and I knew he meant that in any way possible.

Despite their cold and aggressive behavior I didn't fear them. I knew I was the center of their world and I knew they would never bring me pain. Their Alpha wolves needed this dominance, this submission of myself, and I would make sure they were just as satisfied as they made me.