(GN) Ch 167 - Unexpected

Drake POV

Chase and I came rushing into the bedroom, shock and disbelief all over our faces. We felt a new bond, but more potently, we felt our mate satisfied. We would have never guessed to walk into Lizzy riding our brother while he ate out our little wolf.

"I wanted her as mine, and now she is." Kiera pouted to me.

"I see that, baby," I said as Chase and I took a side of Elizabeth. My fingers brushed over the two marks she now had. "Did my brother and mate mark you?" I asked her. She looked a mess, drowning in her post-orgasm and her wolf demanding more and more. Lizzy was an insatiable demon in bed. River spent days locked away with her body, and she never once denied him.

"Yes, we accepted each other. I'm sorry. We should have all talked about this first. I got caught up in the moment when Kiera marked me." Her hand went to her neck.

"Did our little wolf mark you first?" I asked, my head tilting at her in awe. Was this really happening? Did our little mate mark another woman, claiming a second Luna for us to play with?

Chase's hands began to roam all over Lizzy's naked form, sitting comfortably on our brother. Kiera had moved beside River and he lifted on his elbows to watch as we pieced it all together.

"Yes, she said she wanted me, and I want her too, but not if this will cause problems," Lizzy said with fear of rejection in her eyes.

I pinched her chin with my fingertips. "I bet your little wolf is drowning in lust right now. The possibility of having three Alphas and one Luna all to yourself." I hummed as my eyes checked her out, her pussy was leaking fluids between her and River, and it made me grunt in a dark desire.

"My wolf is very sexual. You know I need a lot to be satisfied." She said.

"Well, this is perfect then." I grinned at her, turning to my little mate. "Is this what you want, to take Lizzy as our second Luna?" I asked her, still in disbelief.

"No, that isn't what I want at all." She said with a hint of anger.

"Then tell me, doll. What does my mate desire?" I asked, removing my shirt and then going to my belt. Chase chuckled, following my lead to get undressed so we could join in on the fun.

"I want Lizzy equally as ours. She is my Luna and yours."

"What?" Lizzy looked at her with tears.

"I don't want you as a second. In fact, there will be no such thing as a second Luna anymore. If an Alpha wants more than one mate, then they better treat them equally, or they will deal with me." Athena growled out, and my brothers and I chuckled at her. She was so damn fierce; nothing stopped her from getting what she wanted.

"If it means we get to have orgies night after night, then I'm in." Chase happily added, and I glared at him. We needed to make sure we were all on the same page before diving into a lifetime of sin and lust with two women. Jealousy could easily tear us apart.

"Do you want us as your mate, Elizabeth? Three Alphas means three times the possessiveness and three times the desire. We won't let you leave, not even for a day, and," my hand roamed over her stomach, "when you become pregnant, we will guard you like a glass doll made only for us to see." The three of us growled at those words. Two females to breed with filled our wolves with an even greater purpose: more need to own them, fill them, and satisfy them over and over again.

"Yes, I..." Before she could finish, my canines dug deep into her neck. I wanted this; I felt River's and Kiera's desire to have her, fueling me to take her, too. I tugged at her skin, and she yelped in pain.

"Things are going to be fucking amazing." Chase smiled, pulling Elizabeth to him just as my canines left her skin. We all knew Lizzy didn't like gentle in any way. She was built to be torn apart by her Alphas, which was exactly what we would do to her. "I knew you always wanted me to watch as my brother fucked you." His fingers teased her neck, Lizzy breathing heavily, and exhaustion taking over. "Now I get to fuck your little body too. It's only fair since I'm the only one that has never tasted you." He chuckled, then sank his teeth right above my mark.