Ch. 74 - How to Treat Your Alphas

Kiera POV

All three Alphas stood bare before me. Their bodies tall and rippled in muscles. I wanted to lick every part of them, but I knew not to move. River was pissed at me, and I so badly wanted to know my punishment.

I knew that Drake lost control, and he might have truly meant to try and kill me, but I did suck their power from them. I don't know how. It felt like damn heaven wrapped in sin though. I was completely at their mercy and I didn't care one bit. Nothing existed other than feeling as close to that high I felt only moments ago.

"River, I'm need to come, please." I begged him, my body warming, heat burning away any decency I had left. I would drop to my knees and suck all three of their dicks for just one sweet release from them.

"I know, Princess, and in time you will. First, you'll beg us. Turn around!" He ordered.

The brothers moved, their bodies inching closer to me, sending my desire to overwhelming levels. I felt myself pouring out between my thighs and I needed something inside me.

"River, she can't endure a long punishment." Drake said, his hand coming to my back and then down to my ass. His large hand felt so good on me.

"I know what she can handle. Soon she will know how to take us all night, and in every little hole her body offers." River grunted, his fingers moving between my legs from behind. Chase stood in front of me, his hands forcing my legs further apart.

"Cherie, we are going to have so much fun playing with this little body." He chuckled, watching how I cried out the second River's fingers pushed inside me.

"She's so damn sensitive." River growled. "She's not in heat yet, but she will be soon."

"We will drive away the pain and give her pussy all that it needs." Chase said.

"It would be too fucking tempting to resist her. This is why she should leave." Drake said and it made me whine to him. He looked at me, our eyes falling into the others. "I don't want you to leave, Kiera, but I need you to be safe. Don't you understand?" Drake confessed, his rough voice softening and lips taking mine to his. River's fingers quickened inside me and Chase mouth swallowed my breast.

"Oh fuck!" I cried over Drake's lips.

"That mouth on her." River growled, giving me a sharp slap on my ass, then added a third finger. "You like cursing like a whore. A foul mouth slut?" He spoke with a darkness, his anger fueling him as his fingers began moving faster and faster.

"Goddess, please, please!" I begged, not caring how he spoke, just as long as he made me come. My eyes became glued to Drake's and he intently watched every moan and plead I gave them.

"You want to come?" River asked, his other hand giving me another slap as he continued to roughly finger me.

"Yes!" I shouted.

"Beg!" He demanded.

"Please, River, goddess, please make me come, please, oh fuck! Right there...." My head fell back with a shout, but he stopped inside me, gathering my juices on his fingers.

"Not yet." He teased and I moaned with a desperate plea. Tears built in my eyes, the tension too much to contain.

"Drake!" I cried to him, hoping he would take pity and bring me to my end.

He shook his head no at me with an evil grin. "You look so gorgeous like this doll. We can spend hours teasing you, watching you beg for us."

"Bend her over." River ordered, pulling his sticky fingers from between my legs.