(GN) Ch. 134 - Never Alone

Kiera POV

My mind moved in and out of consciousness as my body floated in a deep sea of bliss. I had lost all control and became every much a slut River said I was. It was perfect when I was with my Alphas though. I felt no shame, just pure unbridled need to submit my body to them, and in return, they filled me with a power I never knew before.

I felt Drake's hands caressing my body as I laid in a warm bath. My eyes were glued shut and body felt like nothingness, but I also felt his touch solidifying over me. I heard him speak softly, promising to give me everything I ever dreamed of. Then he laid me to the soft bed and all three of my Alphas wrapped around me.

Drake and River each took a side and Chase laid between my legs, his head rested on my belly like it was a pillow. I had them all, something I never knew I needed, but now can't survive without.

"Kiera, darling, where did you get that?" An unfamiliar voice spoke sweetly to me, but with a slight reprimand in his tone. I knew immediately I had fallen in time and I let it take me where ever my mind chose to go.

"Mommy's box of medicine." My little voice responded. I felt guilty for getting caught but not an ounce of fear.

"Medicine?" The man chuckled with a full belly laugh as he came into view. He was tall and very handsome. Dark brown hair, smooth face, and these crystal blue eyes that held nothing but love. His face had the kindest eyes I had ever seen before. "Why would you say mommy's makeup is medicine?" He asked, amused by innocence.

"Because it makes her feel better." I smiled to him, my lips as bright red as my cheeks. "I wanted to feel better too, Daddy."

The man's face sagged in sadness. "What has my litttle girl so upset?" He lifted me in his strong arms.

"You are leaving me." I pouted, knowing even at a small age that it pulled on my daddy's heart strings just the way I wanted it to.

"We are leaving for just a few weeks. You will be cared for and before you know it, your mother and I will be back to shower you with all of our love." He snuggled his nose to mine and I giggled.

My little hands grabbed his cheeks. "Promise, daddy?" I asked of him, my eyes making him stare deep into mine.

"I promise munchkin. I will never leave my little girl." His voice held such conviction, but somehow I knew it was a lie. My little arms squeezed his neck in a tight hug and he laughed.

"You are a strong little girl, aren't you? Your wolf is going to be mighty, more powerful than any other." He kissed my head and hugged me tightly back.

"Seb!" A woman called out. Her voice sweet like an angel's. "There you two are. Am I missing out on a family hug?" The woman smiled brightly with sad eyes. Her arms reach to me and I opened my chest to let her in.

"Our little girl is afraid we will leave her forever." My dad said.

"Oh Kiera, we would never leave our baby. Do you know how precious you are to us?" The woman's hand caressed my back.

"You are our world. This trip we are going on is for you. We want to make sure you are always protected, darling." My dad reassured me.

"Can't I come too?" I pleaded.

"I wish you could, but it's not a safe place for children. Melissa will take good care of you. She is your favorite Nanny." My mother promised, turning to another that entered the room, a woman I recognized as the one who tried to sell me to an auction house a few months later.

"No!" I began thrashing in my father's arms. My parents looked at me with such concern that it broke my heart.

Everything faded around me and I gasped for air as my eyes opened. Chase tightened his hold over me, squeezing me as he mumbled how much he loved me. I smiled at him, his head buried in my stomach. I soaked up all the warmth the brothers gave me as pure fear raced through my veins.