(GN) Ch. 123 - My Luna

Chase POV

I woke feeling dizzy and dehydrated, my mind immediately conjuring images of Kiera kneeling between my legs, her touch sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. I needed her... and I needed lots of food and water.

I glanced beside me and grunted softly, then turned my head in the opposite direction. Both my brothers lay sleeping at my side, their large bodies slumped over in chairs, their heads resting on their arms on my bed. I loved my brothers, but they weren't the ones I wanted to wake next to.

Carefully, I climbed out of bed, doing my utmost not to disturb their sleep. I needed to see Kiera, and I knew that if these two fools were with me, her excitement would be tempered. Goddess, I needed to make her excited.

Before leaving to find her, I grabbed a fresh set of clothes from Drake's bag: a green T-shirt and dark jeans. I let my nose guide me, and with every step, I moved closer to her; my soul ached to feel hers. I already knew the partially broken bond drew us more desperately together, and I loved it. My brothers didn't like fate's odd control over us, but I leaned into it.

With each step, my heart pounded with anticipation, my soul yearning to connect with hers. I could feel the pull drawing us together with an intensity that left me breathless. While my brothers resisted fate's peculiar control over us, I embraced it wholeheartedly.

My fingers itched to touch her, my skin crawled with desire, and my mouth needed to taste every inch of hers. I was a complete addict for my mate. The second we touched, it was like heaven coursing through my veins. I loved every second of my overwhelming desire for that woman.

After I found my mate and we got a little frisky, I brought her to the kitchen and made her pancakes and bacon. There were a few things I could cook, and pancakes were one of my specialties.

"A man that can cook? I think I might be in love with you." She moaned over her third pancake.

"Cooking is what didn't for you? Not the incredible sex?" I grinned as I bit into my bacon.

"The sex is good too."

"The sex is amazing. Do you need a reminder?" I teased her.

She hummed at me with wanting eyes but cleared her throat to shake the desire away. "Finish up. Andy is on his way to the board room." She ordered me and grabbed two more pancakes and a few more slices of bacon. Good thing I made extra.

"You're hungry this morning," I observed.

"I'm ravished. I think..." Kiera trailed off, her voice hesitant.

"You think what?" I prompted, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"It's stupid," she waved off dismissively.

"Nothing is stupid, Kiera," I reassured her, rising from my seat to join her. Gently, I lifted her into my lap, feeding her a piece of bacon. The look of gratitude in her eyes made my heart swell with warmth. With her nestled in my arms, this moment felt like everything I had ever wanted.

"I think with you here... I'm happy," she admitted shyly, her cheeks flushing pink.

My fingers brushed against her hair, tucking a loose strand behind her ear. "And that is a bad thing?" I asked softly.

"No, of course not. It's just stupid. I'm not some love-sick girl," she half-rolled her eyes as if chastising herself for her own feelings.

"Love," I murmured, gently turning her chin to face me, "don't you see how desperately I yearn for you to love me even half as much as I love you? You're not being stupid because I make you happy."