Ch. 55 - North vs South

Kiera POV

"Attack!" I roared, unleashing the full force of our offensive strategy, I was never one to sit back in defense. The North group, anticipating our assault, raised shields and readied their batons for the impending clash.

The battlefield crackled with intensity as my warriors, driven by fierce determination, engaged in the dance of combat. I charged out with a howl of adrenaline, my form half-shifted, an accomplishment not easily achieved by many. Yet, it barely weighed on Athena. The mere thought of battle, even a supposed friendly one, excited her, fueling her with energy and power.

Our agreement was straightforward: when an opponent fell, the fighting between them ceased. The victor carried on, while the defeated departed the field. The clash would persist until only one warrior stood triumphant.

As we collided, a symphony of growls, groans, and cries of pain filled the air. Restraining my claws, I relied on powerful punches to knock opponents off their feet, one after another, sending them tumbling backward and out of the field.

Beside me, my warriors displayed remarkable strength. While a few were overpowered, many from the North were forced to retreat.

The battlefield now echoed with the cheers and jeers of bystanders, a diverse crowd from the town that had gathered to witness the spectacle.

The intensity of the confrontation grew, fueled by the lively audience, creating an atmosphere that blended celebration and competition. It was a brutal yet festive symphony of war cries, all in good fun.

"Last one is mine," I declared, and with that, my warriors cleared the field, leaving only a mysterious Beta and me.

"It's just us. A Luna and a Beta," I sneered at the unfamiliar face.

"Come and get me, or at least die trying," he taunted, waving his hand for me to attack.

"You wish, Beta boy," I laughed, leaping into the air and allowing Athena to emerge, her presence adding an extra layer of power to my formidable aura.

"What the fuck?" The Beta screamed at the top of his lungs as my heavy paws landed on his chest. "I concede, give up, surrender! Please don't kill me," he cried out.

I smiled down at him, moving my canines to his face, then surprised him by licking his cheek. The look of astonishment on his face was priceless.

I shifted off him, transforming back into my human form. Frank quickly approached, shedding his shirt to offer it to me. "Luna," he said with a respectful bow of his head.

"Thank you, Frank," I expressed my gratitude, taking the shirt and pulling it over me. The playful yet intense battle had come to an end, and the sense of camaraderie lingered in the air.

"The South wins!" I raised my fist triumphantly, met with an enthusiastic cheer from the crowd. A sense of pride welled within me. "You are all mine! Tomorrow morning, 5 am we train, and we train until noon, so eat a good breakfast, little pups!" I announced, and the cheers from the crowd shifted to whines.

"5 am?" My Delta, Andy, whispered in disappointment.

"Fine! 6:30 sharp, no later, or you'll be my punching bag all morning," I responded sternly. I need to toughen up my people. They were going soft in the North and we needed to fix that quickly.

Suddenly, the crowd parted, the once lively people now bowed their heads in fear as three tall and oh so delicious men walked through. A smirk graced my lips, in a trance watching these godly men approach me. The battle and victory left adrenaline racing through my veins, leaving me excited in many different ways.