(GN) Ch. 160 - One

Drake POV

I watched my perfect woman suck off my brother as my hand-oiled up my cock. I had this feral need inside me to stick my dick tight in her ass. It looked so damn delicious I seriously wanted to take a bite out of the mushy bubble.

Chase was losing control as he moved her on the bed, his wolf not caring for the foreplay and needing to finally claim her. We waited too long, and I knew all that frustration would be taken out on Kiera's little holes.

"Come here, Doll." I grinned while grabbing her one leg, and Chase lifted her waist. We easily moved her on top of me, facing River and Chase and leaving her back to my front. "You're going to ride daddy's cock like a good little girl, aren't you?" I spoke with so much need to be inside her my dick began twitching.

"Yes, daddy. I want you to cum inside me." She said while arching her back in desire. Another wave of her arousal filled the room, and it damn near knocked me out. She was our perfect little doll to play with.

"Our little girl is at full heat." I chuckled. "Beg me for my cock," I demanded.

"Please, Alpha, please. I need you inside me." Kiera instantly obeyed, and the three of us chuckled at her obedience.

"What do you need inside you?" I teased, my hands playing with her ass as Chase leaned her mouth towards his cock. His tip played with her lips as she spoke, making him grunt in pleasure from her warm breath fanning over him.

"Your fat cock, I need it inside me." She easily answered.

"Inside where?" I continued to taunt her, my finger teasing her pucker hole as my other hand delivered another sharp slap. I loved how it jiggled for me.

"My ass, please, Alpha, fuck my ass." She begged, her tongue swiping over Chase's tip.

"She is so fucking horny, brother. My dick needs to be in her pussy." Chase begged me to take her already so he could have his turn.

"So impatient," I sighed at my brother, lifting Kiera's body to position her perfectly over me. She was light as a feather, not resisting anything we did to her. "Hold her here," I ordered Chase, and he smiled wickedly at me.

"Deep breath, doll. We won't be gentle. In fact," I separated her ass checks, her red, tight pucker hole contracting in anticipation to be stuffed with my dick. "We prefer to hear your scream, watch you cry in pain as we fill you just as you need." I lowered her some, her ass widening so beautifully as it swallowed my tip. "Fuck, mmm, you feel so good," I whined, my stomach tightening and eyes afraid to even blink and miss a second of how nicely her little ass wrapped around me.

"Drake! Goddess, slow." She begged, tears already in her eyes as I forced my way through.

"We don't do slow, Cherie. We know what is best for you; just relax." Chase chuckled, pushing her waist down so she swallowed me whole.

"You should see her face, brother," Chase had pure evil in his tone. His fingers began caressing her lips, which were in a large O, as tears fell down her face.

"I can imagine our little wolf is feeling a little too full," I grunted from the overwhelming pleasure my mate gave me. I began moving my pelvis in small circles to help open her a little more for me.

"Drake!" Kiera cried out; her voice strangled as Chase watched her like some priceless possession for him to toy with.

"I got you, doll; I got all of you. Be a good girl and relax for Daddy." My throat hummed in pleasure, my dick feeling on fire with desire, pleasure, and pure fucking ecstasy. Our mate bond tingled up and down my shaft, my balls already lifting and preparing to explode.