83-84

"I'm a bit upset."

Sehun and He Lisa were the ones who had been together for the longest time. He knew that He Lisa had always been an easygoing person. Even when san came to snatch her meat bun, she only protected her food and didn't express anger so seriously.

Now this unknown monkey had actually made He Lisa angry.

"Then you'll have to hurt me first," He Lisa smiled. She flipped backward and was already behind Lei Hou. Her nine-section whip, like a long snake, gracefully swung over. Lei Hou dodged, but the whip seemed to have eyes of its own. It didn't get shaken off; instead, it brushed across his cheek. In an instant, a red mark appeared on Lei Hou' face.

As it was the whip's tail that scraped, there was no blood, but Lei Hou' expression became rather unpleasant.

"Brother Lei, swords have no eyes," He Lisa gestured toward him with a hooked finger. "Don't hold a grudge."

Lei Hou remained silent, his longsword in hand as he lunged forward. His movements were skilled, and his killing intent surged, a stark contrast to the new recruits He Lisa had trained with in the martial arts field. The tip of his sword aimed either at He Lisa's throat or her heart, displaying a deadly precision.

He Lisa didn't intend to harm Lei Hou fatally, but it seemed Lei Hou had different intentions. She pondered her options and realized that unless she completely defeated him, Lei Hou would not give up on trying to snatch the flag from her, as long as he had a breath left in him.

However, sparring with Lei Hou gave He Lisa an unusual feeling, one she couldn't quite put into words. It made her uncomfortable, as if something had been overlooked, and she felt uneasy all over.

Just as she was thinking about this, a flashing sword light came from the side. He Lisa was startled and quickly pulled back, her sleeve sliced open, letting a gust of wind in.

"I was just thinking about how to get you to calm down," He Lisa replied. "Brother Lei, has no one ever told you that you can be quite irritating?"

Such blatant provocation, accompanied by her smiling expression, would infuriate most people. Lei Hou's face darkened immediately, and he thrust his sword at her. He Lisa smiled slightly, throwing out her whip. The whip's tendrils danced around her, like a long snake in flight, preventing the sword from advancing an inch.

She continued to smile as she spoke, "Actually, you guys don't know that I'm quite skilled with the whip too."

In an instant, her whip tendrils weaved a complex pattern, sweeping through the air with varying speeds, leaving onlookers dazzled.

The young man's voice carried a cheerful tone, as if this was not a high-stakes flag-capturing competition but a friendly duel in a martial arts arena. He continued speaking amidst the whirling whip.

"This is called 'Turning the Elbow Inside and Out.'"

"And this, 'White Snake Spits Venom.'"

"Sweeping Dragon!"

Her movements grew faster and faster, and san and the others had already stopped their activities, stunned by her aura.

They had already considered her formidable on the martial arts field, but now they realized she had been holding back.

Lei Hou clenched his teeth, his expression growing uglier by the second.

To make matters worse, in the brief time they had fought, He Lisa seemed to have identified his weaknesses and relentlessly attacked them. In contrast, he struggled to find her weaknesses and couldn't get a foothold. Lei Hou felt a growing sense of unease.