238-239

238: Monarchs

Yan Jin left, the sky gradually darkened, and Lin Taehyung was leaving too. Before leaving, he told Xiao Jungkook: "You remember to give Sister He the medicine. After drinking the medicine, she should wake up soon. I will come again tomorrow, Jeongguk, don't worry too much."

Lin Taehyung was sent away. Although He Sui and He Yuta were also worried about He Lisa, Xiao Jungkook guarded before He Lisa collapsed, and it was difficult for them to come in. He Suisheng took He Yuta away.

The medicine in the bowl gradually cooled down, Xiao Jungkook helped He Lisa up, took the medicine and carefully scooped a spoonful into her mouth, and the medicine poured out along the corner of He Lisa's mouth, and he hurriedly put down the medicine bowl , Took the kerchief and wiped the medicinal marks on He Lisa's lips, frowning slightly.

He Lisa's face is still pale. She has always had a big heart. She is always smiling. It is the kind of cheerful temper who can tell people around you not to worry even if she is seriously injured. For the first time now, I see her in a dream Zhongdu looked uncomfortable.

He stretched out his hand, gently stroked the top of He Lisa's hair, turned his head to look at the bowl of medicine that was about to be cold on the desk, paused for a moment, and finally made up his mind, picked up the medicine bowl again, and lowered his head to drink Take a bite.

The **** the collapsed girl closed her eyes tightly, her eyelashes softly hung down, showing a bit of fragility that was not available in the past. The young man's eyes were fixed on the collapsed man, stiffened, struggling for a while, and finally slowly bent over , Lowered her head and covered her lips.

The concoction is not hot anymore, the warmth is just right, and his ears are already red after feeding a bowl of medicine. He took a sigh of relief before sitting up straight and covering He Lisa's quilt.

The matter of whether you are a gentleman or a gentleman has never been in Xiao Jungkook's consideration. In the past, he acted entirely according to his own mind, only when he was concerned about the woman in front of him. I'm always afraid of making her feel conflicted.

Xiao Jungkook took out the empty medicine bowl. As soon as Fang went out, he saw a young man squatting under the eaves on the opposite side of the yard, drawing scribbles on the snow with branches.

He Yuta.

He Yuta saw Xiao Jungkook come out, his eyes brightened, Xiao Jungkook put the empty bowl into the kitchen, when he came back, He Yuta had already arrived in front of He Lisa's room, looked at Xiao Jungkook, he wanted to say something again. The appearance of the stop.

Xiao Jungkook covered He Lisa's room door to prevent the wind from entering, before looking at He Yuta: "You have something to tell me?"

He Yuta swallowed.

He used to admire Xiao Jungkook very much. I'm afraid the young men in the city of Shuojing are just like him. When did it change? Probably from that day when He Lisa was on the river in Chunlai and charged him with killing Fan Cheng, and led the chasers alone. He Yuta suddenly realized that just admiring and admiring others is useless. Only when you are strong can you protect He Lisa, He Sui, and the people you want to protect. Instead of focusing on someone far away, it's better to spend more time improving yourself.

Later, He Lisa came back, became Wu'anhou, and brought back a fiance.

This fiance is Xiao Jungkook.

He Yuta is actually not hostile to Xiao Jungkook. The so-called resistance is only from He Lisa's tension. He Lisa almost lost his life for Fan Cheng, so I don't know if Xiao Jungkook is another Fan Cheng? No one can say this clearly.