Fan Wai Yi, Happy (2)

People come and go, the man with wide sleeves in Tsing Yi resembles a splendid spring scene, making the night gentle.

He Lisa never expected that he would be here and meet Chu Jeamin.

He has a gentle face and a gentle expression as always. Compared to many years ago, he has become thinner and thinner. It is only between his eyebrows and his eyes that he seems to be missing something, like a bead with brilliance, silent and peaceful.

He Lisa walked two steps towards him, and then he stood still and asked: "The fourth son of Chu... how could he be here?"

After the prince abused, the four princes ascended the throne. Later, he never heard of Chu Jeamin again. It was heard that someone had seen him outside the city, and guessed that he had left Shuojing. After Emperor Zhaokang succeeded to the throne, he deliberately cleaned up Xu Jingfu's old ministry, the Chu family, and was naturally among those suppressed. In recent years, the Chu family has almost declined. Chu Linfeng even dismissed his nineteenth-room concubine, relying on Mrs. Chu's natal family. As for Chu Jeamin, everyone gradually forgot about him.

After all, Xu Xiang, that seems to be a name long, long ago.

The handsome and brave teenagers in Beijing popped up year after year. In the dreams of the big Wei woman's spring boudoir, the two brothers of the Xiao family had already married and had children. It is also like a beautiful dream in a wild valley, disappearing in the river of time after a flash in the pan.

However, he appeared again at this moment, and He Lisa seemed to return to Jiyang many years ago for an instant.

Chu Jeamin laughed, and he said: "I have been in Jiyang."

He Lisa was silent.

If it was in Jiyang, the world could not find his whereabouts, so it would be excusable. But perhaps, the emperor is not really not found, he is here, but it is better.

He Lisa couldn't tell how he felt about Chu Jeamin. Although he was a student of Xu Jingfu, he didn't actually hurt himself back then. It's nothing more than a different position. He Lisa knew that Chu Jeamin was a very scheming person, not as harmless as he appeared on the surface, but after many years, love and hatred gradually faded, and they met again here. It's not a friend, it's not an enemy, it's just...a deceased person.

She noticed that Chu Jeamin's side was missing the beautiful and coquettish maid. She had already expected something in her heart. After a pause, she asked, "Fourth Master Chu, what are you doing in Jiyang now?" /

"I'm here, I opened a calligraphy and painting shop, and I still make a living." Chu Jeamin replied with a smile, "Where is Ahe? How come to Jiyang suddenly?"

"His Royal Highness is married, and I will come to watch the ceremony with my family." He Lisa did not hide it. Mu Xiaolou's marriage is a major event in Jiyang City, and the people in Jiyang know it.

"Is Governor Xiao coming too?" he asked.

He Lisa nodded.

Chu Jeamin smiled and looked at He Lisa. The woman in front of him still had a hearty expression. Later, he saw many people and many women, but such an open and vigorous expression only appeared on her face. His eyes fell on the sugar tiger in He Lisa's hand, startled, and asked softly: "Ahe...has a child?"

"Yes," He Lisa said: "There is a daughter, who is almost four years old now, and her name is Xiao Soobin."

"...Xiao Soobin?"

"Is the name I took, isn't it nice?" He Lisa said triumphantly: "I don't have anything to ask for her. As long as she is safe and healthy, she will be happy for a lifetime, she will be satisfied."