188-189

NOTE:

This chapter is bit messy please bear with it, I hope you understand.

--------------

188: Today Liang Banquet

Into the cloud building, already surrounded by water.

The guests had been driven out. The officers and soldiers blocked the door to death, while the girls stood on both sides in terror and looked uneasily at the leader.

It was a man in a dark green gold-painted robe, but the more gorgeous it was, the more shabby his face was. He was very tall and strong, his skin was very dark, his eyes were almost slit, and his face was covered with oil. It's savage and fierce.

This is the younger brother of the governor's wife, the childe Qiu Shi.

Tong Qiu Shi scolded: "go and catch me!"

The next moment, someone's voice rang, "with the word" grab ", this childe seems not polite."

Tong Qiu Shi raised his eyes and saw a group of people coming down from the money on the building. The speaker was a 15-year-old boy with elegant demeanor, holding a folding fan and a gentle smile on his face, although the smile was dazzling.

With him came a number of young men, all of whom were about his age. They were handsome, handsome and extraordinary. Hua Youxian and mother Ding walk behind those teenagers. At first glance, it seems that those teenagers are protecting her behind her.

"Little beast, are you the one who took Wang? To my son's Chuang Tzu Tong Qiu Shi asked fiercely.

He was having fun outside. Suddenly, he learned that there was a thief in the house. Before he was surprised, he got the news again. Wang Sheng, the villager, was taken away. Tongqiu stone immediately sent people to search for the body contract of Hua Youxian in the study. It really disappeared. For a moment, it was hard to be angry. It was so startled that some people dared to make trouble on Tai Sui's head. What was angry was that a small merchant dared to be so arrogant.

Without saying a word, Tong Qiushi even had time to change his clothes, so he rushed into the cloud building with people.

"Ah? You can eat your meal at random, and you can't talk nonsense Lin Taehyung looked at him with a smile, "what evidence do you have that we did?"

What evidence? Of course, it's because these people are still swaggering and asking people to go to the cloud building to find them. When has Tong Qiu Shi seen such a fearless death.

"What little beast are you?" Tong Qiu Shi narrowed his eyes. "Is it too long to do so? And you, "he looked at Hua Youxian," bitch, I'm lucky to see you. You've repeatedly challenged my patience and colluded with outsiders to make such shameless acts. Today, I'm going to kill all of you and put you in jail. I'll let you know what's the end of offending those who shouldn't be offended! "

A young man behind Lin Taehyung couldn't help laughing. When he found that all of them looked at him, he just waved his hand, "sorry, I'm sorry, I just feel funny for a while."

Yan jin said with indifference: "when these ruffians talk hard, can we change our view? These are all these things. It's really boring to listen to them."

This does not put himself in the eye, Tong Qiu Shi was furious, "take them down for me!"

The officers and soldiers behind immediately stepped forward, and mother Ding was startled. At this time, suddenly, dozens of black bodyguards came out from all directions of the cloud building. They all blocked in front of the teenagers. They pulled out their swords in silence. The light of the swords was bright, and the cold light overflowed all around in a flash.