232-233

232: Bijian

Three days later, Emperor Wen Xuan hosted a banquet at Tianxing Terrace.

The Tianxing Terrace is located on the high platform in front of the palace, and further ahead is the ceremonial platform for sacrifices. When Utuo envoy Maningbu came to Beijing, His Majesty agreed to the Utuo's compensation. On the surface, it showed the greatness of the Wei monarch, but in fact it was also to promote his country's prestige.

He Lisa participated in such an occasion for the first time in his past and present lives. Early in the morning, she changed into the official uniform. The official uniform was red with flowers and a black belt in the middle. She was not as tall as a man. There was some surplus in the official uniform, but because she was tall and straight, she was really It's also a little elegant.

Now the court knows that she is a woman, and her makeup does not have to be transformed into a man. Qingmei stroked her eyebrows lightly and applied a thin layer of powder. Her lip color was pink and tender, and she didn't use mouth fat. The long hair is tied into a bunch of ponytails in the back of the head, very neat.

He Lisa looked at the woman in the mirror. She was handsome and handsome. She was neither dressed up as a man nor overly feminine. This dress seemed to be the most pleasing to the eye she had ever seen since her rebirth.

He Lisa grabbed the tea on the table and took a sip, and said: "It's almost time, I'll go out first."

Qingmei asked: "Does the girl really want to be accompanied by slaves?"

"I'm not going to a banquet, what do I do with you." He Lisa laughed, "Just wait for me to come back in the house."

She went out and got into the carriage by herself.

Xiao Jungkook didn't come to pick him up today. Although the two of them will get married soon, before they got married, He Lisa was still Wu Anhou before Xiao Jungkook's fiancée. It is important to distinguish between official and private matters, and don't be overly casual on such occasions today.

She doesn't have a servant by her own side. Very few people go to the Star Terrace alone like her. The carriage was agreed yesterday, and when he reached the vicinity of the Tianxing Terrace, He Lisa got out of the carriage and walked in the direction of the Tianxing Terrace alone.

Some officials have already arrived first. If they know, they exchanged greetings with each other. He Lisa doesn't know many people. He is standing, and suddenly someone's excited voice comes: "Sister He!"

He Lisa was startled, and when he turned around, he saw Lin Taehyung running over.

He is also dressed up today as Zhou Zheng. If he doesn't speak, he looks like a young and middle-aged talent, He Lisa said in a strange way: "Why is Brother Lin here? It's not that only officials can be here..."

"My grandfather and my father are here," Lin Taehyung said disapprovingly: "The empress dowager likes me, let me join in the fun too."

Understood, Young Master Lin came in through the back door again.

Lin Taehyung looked He Lisa up and down, with bright eyes: "Sister He, this is the first time I saw you in an official uniform. Looks good! We are so lucky to have found such a country. Beautiful lady."

This person always slapped his lips every time he praised him, no matter whether he could accept it or not, He Lisa interrupted his flattering: "I haven't seen Brother Lin for a long time. What is Brother Lin doing?"

"Stop talking," Lin Taehyung said with a bitter face when he heard the words: "I only left Shuojing for a year or a half, and Shuojing city came to find me and saved a lot of women. Since I came back, every day During the consultation, didn't Sister He find that I was tired and thin?"