266-267

266: The finale

A long time has passed.

After a long time in the city of Shuo, after the spring and the Mid-Autumn Festival, seeing the wind getting colder and colder, winter is approaching.

The Utuo has been completely defeated, and the vitality of this battle is greatly injured. Within ten years, it is impossible to have delusions on Dawei. The good news from Jiuchuan, Jijun, Yunzi and Bingjiang returned to Shuojing, and no hundreds of people clapped and celebrated.

In the lively joy, there are also sad things, such as the death of the Guide Zhonglang general Yan Nanguang in battle.

The news came back to Shuojing. When it reached Yan's house, Yan Jin's mother fainted on the spot, and Yan Jin's wife Xia Jisoo gave birth early.

Probably because of heartbreak, extremely dangerous at the time of giving birth, the wife was helpless, and at the moment of life and death, it was Lin Taehyung's father, Lin Mu, who came with the female apprentice, and directed the female apprentice to deliver Xia Jisoo personally outside the curtain.

The Lisa family gathered outside the delivery room, listening to the weak voice of the woman inside, watching the **** water coming out of the basin, it was shocking. Master Yan, who has never believed in Buddhism, went to his ancestral hall and knelt on the ground to pray for the safety of Jisoo and her mother.

In the room, Xia Jisoo's forehead was covered with sweat, and his expression was painful, and he only felt that his strength was gradually disappearing.

While she was dying, she could actually feel her heartache, and that heartache was better than all the pain in front of her, making her breathing hard.

Yan Jin died in battle.

As the wife of a military commander, when she marries Yan Jin, she should be ready for this day. War is cruel, and the battlefield is changing rapidly. No one can guarantee that he will become a survivor. Xia Jisoo has thought countless times that since she has decided to become his wife, when she really faces this day in the future, she should be calm and open. Even if she feels uncomfortable in her heart, she will be able to withstand wind and frost. .

When this day really came, she realized that she was weak, she was weaker than she thought.

The man who is fierce, bad-tempered, and provocative in the eyes of outsiders has never said a word to her. Since getting married, Xia Jisoo is grateful to God. This marriage is indeed something she has never thought of. happy. However, the good things in the world are not strong, and the colorful clouds are easy to scatter and the glaze is brittle. It is because it is too perfect that it is so short-lived.

She was in a daze, and she seemed to see a familiar shadow in front of her eyes. It was Yan Jin with a silver robe and spear. He seemed to be coming back from outside, with dust all over his body, with her eyes fixed on her lips. With a familiar smile, a bit of pride, a bit of show off, just like the past, returning after winning the battle.

Yan Jin stretched out a hand towards him.

Xia Jisoo looked at him obsessively, and subconsciously put her hand in his palm.

The female doctor next to her saw her face and was startled, and shouted: "Mrs. Yan, hold on, don't sleep, don't be discouraged!" She turned her head to the curtain and said anxiously: "Master, Mrs. Yan can't do it. Up!"

Behind the curtain, Lin Mu's heart was tight and he ignored the rest and shouted: "Mrs. Yan, think about the child in your belly, don't you want to see what he looks like, don't you want to grow up with him? ?"