198-199

198: Enter the palace

It's late at night.

The lights in the yard have been turned off, only a shining lantern is on at the door, like a firefly perching on a leaf, which will fly away in the next moment.

Ying Xiang carried the lantern to greet him, and said: "Four sons."

Chu Jaemin looked up at her, "It's not that you don't have to wait for me."

"The maidservant can't sleep," Ying Xiang said softly, "Put the lantern out and have a look. It happened to hit him."

Chu Jaemin didn't speak, and entered the room, "You can go out."

Ying Xiang leaned back, exited the house, and closed the door.

Chu Jaemin sat at the table, pressing his forehead. Just now at Xu's house, Xu Jingfu's words came to my ears again.

"Jaemin, I'm just such a daughter. You can't bully Ping Ting in the future. If Ping Ting goes home to sue me, even if it's your teacher, I can't spare you."

Xu Pingting curled her lips, "Why would Brother Jaemin bully me? But Brother Jaemin looks so good-looking. There are not a few women in Shuojing who like him. After I became Brother Jaemin's wife, if there were any The short-eyed vixen threw on Brother Jaemin," she raised her eyebrows, her voice raised, "I must take their skin off!"

"A girl's house, Chengri shouted and screamed, what did it look like." Xu Jingfu said so, but he didn't mean to stop Xu Pingting.

The seemingly affectionate images of the father and daughter filled his mind, and he couldn't help bending down, his stomach was full of nausea, and he retched several times.

Before going to Xu's house today, Chu Jaemin let Ying Xiang stay in the house. In fact, after returning to Shuojing, he kept Ying Xiang in the Chu Mansion, and if nothing else, he should not go out. Now that Xu Pingting and his marriage are almost over the road, Ying Xiang will be even more dangerous.

When he was a teenager, he worshipped Xu Jingfu as a teacher. For Xu Jingfu's blessing, Mrs. Chu no longer dared to act blatantly on him as before. Xu Jingfu treated him well, and for a child, he gave Chu Jaemin a full face. Because of the title of Xu Jingfu's student, he was taught a lot of convenience in interacting with others. As Xu Jingfu's daughter, Xu Pingting was about the same age as him. At the beginning, Chu Jaemin did not dislike her so much.

Xu Pingting, as a teenager, was already the jewel in the Xu family's palm. He wanted the wind and the wind but the rain and the rain. Apart from being a little arrogant, she was actually very good to Chu Jaemin. She always followed Chu Jaemin with her tail, taking a mouthful of "Brother Jaemin". Sometimes she would tell Chu Jaemin: "Pingting will marry Jaemin brother, Jaemin will be Pingting alone."

He just took it as a joke until Chu Jaemin was fourteen years old.

Chu Linfeng is a well-known beautiful man from Xiao Zhongwu's generation. Even if he doesn't become Shi Jinbo, he can deceive many girls with a good skin. Chu Jaemin's mother, Ye Runmei, also gave birth to a beautiful and beautiful appearance. Chu Jaemin was based on the strengths of the couple. At the age of fourteen, in terms of appearance, he was as famous as the two brothers of the Xiao family. And his personality is more gentle and considerate, and very good at taking care of others, there are many girls secretly casting their hearts.

Among them is a lady with the surname Qian, who has a passionate temperament and a pair of phoenix eyes that is particularly charming. Unlike the other shy girls in Shuojing City, she immediately expressed her heart to Chu Jaemin after meeting a few times. Of course Chu Jaemin refused, but this girl didn't give up. She didn't entangle her, she just sent things to the Chu family in two days. Occasionally encountered in the city of Shuojing, friends yelled, Miss Qian didn't refute, she just stared at her directly, often making him helpless.