236-237

236: Sacrifice

He Lisa, is the real General Feihong!

If Xiao Jungkook handed over one after another of evidences just now, they were all just evidence on paper, and there was even a hint of suspicion. At this moment, the woman came out to prove it in person, and it was a real deal.

He Lisa looked at Madam He Er in a daze. She had never seen Madam He Er with such a fierce tone. She never expected that one day she would hear the words that she was her daughter. . At this moment, Mrs. He, like all ordinary mothers, desperately seeks fairness for her own flesh and blood.

But, how could she be here?

Xiao Jungkook is also looking at Madam He, frowning. He had promised to make a deal with Madam He Er to protect He Xinying, but Madam He did not tell Cui Luo what he was going to do. Xiao Jungkook didn't know how Mrs. He Er got here, or what Mrs. He wanted to do, but when he saw Mrs. He Er's pale face, an ominous premonition immediately appeared in his heart.

"Don't listen to this **** talking nonsense, Your Majesty!" He Rufei said eagerly: "She is so sick that she doesn't know her brain anymore, she is talking nonsense!"

"The minister's wife didn't talk nonsense!" Madam He suddenly coughed violently, and a trace of black blood gradually flowed out of the corner of her mouth.

He Lisa's heart tightened, and her body was cold for a moment. She wanted to step forward, but the woman seemed to have not seen her, regardless of the blood on the corners of her lips, and said loudly: "The minister's wife did not lie, He The family is afraid that the minister's wife will tell the truth, and they poison the minister's wife every day. The minister's wife knows that there is not much time and is unwilling to bury the truth about her daughter's innocent death. Your Majesty!" Her voice was miserable, like a will The **** mournful cry of the dead beast, "A man is about to die, and his words are good, and the minister's wife has nothing to say. If there is deception, the sky will thunder and the death will not be good. After death, he will go to eighteen levels of hell. , You can't live forever!"

The vows were both poisonous and fierce, and what was even more shocking was her stern look. There were more and more bloodstains from the corners of Madam He's mouth, and it was almost impossible to control it. Lin Taehyung wanted to rush out to check, but was pulled by Lin Mu beside him, and shook his head gently at him.

"It's not saved."

The second lady of He shouted: "Please call your majesty for the ministers and women, please call your majesty for General Feihong!" After saying these words, she seemed to finally be unable to hold it up, and her whole body slumped. Xiao Jungkook stood not far beside him, subconsciously supporting her body.

Mrs. He looked at Xiao Jungkook.

The young man in front of him is General Feng Yun, the dreamer of Wei's countless daughters. She had seen this man walking side by side with his fiancé at Yuhua Temple. The world legend has it that the indifferent and arrogant Young Master Xiao Er, in fact, when facing the girl who laughed at Lali in front of him, the light in his eyes was incredibly gentle.

He is a different person from Xu Hanbin, a different person from He Rufei, and a different person from all the men who use to deceive the person next to the pillow. If He Lisa is handed over to him, I should rest assured.

Her daughter... He Lisa.

The eyes of Mrs. He's second were full of waves. She knew that He Lisa was standing in the distance and looking at herself. That was her daughter. Even though He Lisa has completely changed a person, even though He Lisa's body, in fact, has no blood of his own, even if the mother and daughter have two little chances to get along with each other in previous lives, they are like strangers, but when He Lisa Standing in front of her eyes, smiling, nodding, and politely calling her "Mrs. He", she could recognize it at a glance.