132: Family Banquet

"Do you want to give it a try?"

Being so close was a bit excessive.

He Lisa was first surprised, then bewildered. When she collided into that clear autumn water, she felt her cheeks heating up rapidly. She wanted to retreat, but her shoulders were pinned by someone, and she couldn't move. She could only tilt her head back from his embrace and stammer, "....... try what?"

"After seeing so much, don't you want to try?" He raised an eyebrow, leaned in, and his gaze fell on her lips, making He Lisa's heart race.

The man's features, compared to his youthful handsomeness, had become more refined and charismatic, exuding a kind of cool indulgence. This man, who was usually as pure as a highland flower, became incredibly alluring when he lazily curved his lips and his gaze turned scorching, making him irresistible.

He Lisa replied, "I don't want to."

"Oh?" He curved his lips and his tone grew more dangerous, "How would you know how it's drawn if you don't try?"

"Well... it's not necessarily something that needs to be tried," He Lisa explained awkwardly, "Once you've seen enough, you'll understand. It's just a matter of different details... and some things aren't suitable for ordinary people; they're just drawn for entertainment. There's really no need to try; you can understand it through observation."

Xiao Jungkook: "For entertainment?"

He Lisa: "...Some people might be curious and eager to learn."

Xiao Jungkook's expression turned cold, and his smile became more playful. He said softly, "With this much experience, you must try." He approached closer, pressing He Lisa against the bed, and his thin lips were about to touch hers.

He Lisa cried out, "Husband!"

The exclamation "Husband" was too loud and startled Xiao Jungkook. After a moment, he stopped, leaving only a slight distance between them, and raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

"I'm an unmarried girl," He Lisa pleaded softly, "I will marry someone in the future, and it's not good for us to do this."

"What's not good about it?" Xiao Jungkook said calmly, "Anyway, you and I have already looked at the pictures together."

"Looking at pictures is one thing, but doing it in real life is another," He Lisa begged, "Please spare me this time, Commander. I promise I won't ask Commander to look at pictures together in the future."

She thought that Xiao Jungkook was truly unpredictable. Just because they were looking at a picture, he wanted to take it a step further? Who would dare to look at pictures with him in the future? It could lead to trouble.

Xiao Jungkook looked at her with a mysterious smile and said, "Are you scared now?"

"Yes, I'm scared," He Lisa replied obediently, "I promise I won't ask Commander to look at pictures in the future."

"Are you saying," he said casually, "that you might still look with someone else?"

"I won't look with anyone else!" He Lisa immediately said, "I won't even look at them myself, I promise!"

Her grape-like eyes stared at him, bright and clear, as if she were a student caught red-handed by her teacher. Xiao Jungkook suddenly felt a bit perplexed, thinking that his actions were quite absurd. What did it matter if she liked to look at such things? Why did he have to worry about it as if she were his own daughter?

But then again, he wondered how her father had raised her, given that she seemed to have no understanding of modesty or shame.

He suddenly released his grip on He Lisa's hand, glanced at the painting on the wall, and found it a bit amusing that Cui Yuezhi had gone to such lengths to think of entertaining his nephew during the night. Nevertheless, it was unnecessary. He casually grabbed a piece of satin from the table and covered the painting on the wall, then swiftly used two silver needles to secure the fabric in place.