214-215

214: My name

He Lisa went to Changmao Iron Shop to find someone, and went very early. As for the jokes after she left, she would like to come to Chiwu to soothe the green plums. She will give birth and ripen again. She knows the way this time. The journey went much smoother.

But she didn't expect that there will be guests at home today.

When Xiao Jungkook arrived at the He family, there was no one in the He family. Qingmei is not there, Chiwu is not, and He Lisa is not. The door of the He family was closed tightly, and it was already dilapidated.

Xiao Jing and Bai Rongwei had visited once before, but after returning home, Bai Rongwei asked if he wanted to find another house for the He family. Xiao Jungkook refused, although this is not a difficult thing, but because of He Lisa's temperament, he probably wants to say something like "no merit and no gain". Emperor Wen Xuan was also an emperor who did not eat the suffering of the world. He was given a position of prince, but he did not give a mansion. Even his salary was fined for a year. However, as early as in Liangzhouwei, He Lisa also received some rewarded silver taels. These silver taels should be able to be exchanged for a house temporarily.

He Lisa and the others live in this street. The neighbors are all ordinary people. They have to go out to work during the day. It's not like the previous night when everyone came to watch. There was no one in the house, Xiao Jungkook thought for a moment, and was about to leave. As soon as he turned around, he ran into a person facing him.

This person was surprised when he saw Xiao Jungkook, "Duke Xiao, why are you here?"

It was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin didn't wear the new recruits' costumes today. He only wore a Nagisa brocade robe. Xiao Jungkook didn't recognize him for a while. However, as soon as Hyunjin spoke his words, he secretly scolded himself and fainted. He Lisa is now Xiao Jungkook's fiancée, Xiao Jungkook came to her for the righteousness, and he was surprised at this.

"Duke Xiao is here to find Brother He... Girl He?" Hyunjin wanted to save some of the words he had just said, and then looked at the closed door behind him, "I just passed here and asked. A fruit seller, he said this is the He family...what, is there no one in their house today?"

Xiao Jungkook shook his head, then looked at him again: "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm here to give Miss He a sword." Hyunjin scratched his head, "The soldiers who live in Shuojing in the camp will have the opportunity to go home one day a month to visit relatives. I went home yesterday. It's time to return to camp today. Before I go back, I want to give this sword to Miss He."

Xiao Jungkook raised his eyebrows slightly, Hyunjin recovered, and his heart was broken. For fear of Xiao Jungkook's misunderstanding, he explained: "It's because of the assassination of Miss He in Shuojing a few days ago. It spread. My brothers were worried about her accident. Our family opened the martial arts gym. I wrote to trust my dad to find a sword for Miss He." He weighed the long sword wrapped in cloth in his hand, as if Suddenly, "It's not a sword, it's light and sharp. Girl He can have a sword on her body. If she goes out in the future, even if there is an assassin who doesn't have long eyes, she won't miss the weapon in her hand." /

"Sword?" Xiao Jungkook frowned, "Why would you think of sending a sword?"

"Huh?" Hyunjin didn't expect Xiao Jungkook to ask, "Miss He's swordsmanship is exquisite. If she wants to send weapons, she should of course send swords. Although her whip and sword skills are very good, I think Swordsmanship is better, so I chose this one on my own initiative."

Xiao Jungkook stared into his eyes, "Where do you know that He Lisa's swordsmanship is exquisite?"

"It was when I was in Rundu before." Hyunjin suddenly said, "By the way, when Miss He used the sword, the governor hadn't arrived at Rundu, so I didn't see it. At that time, San and I saw it. That day, Miss He led us to attack the Utuo enemy camp at night. We all wore evil ghost masks. The mask worn by Miss He was different. I heard Master Li said that it was the same as the mask that General Feihong wore. . At that time, girl Rihe wore a mask, pretending to be General Feihong, and discarded the armor of those Utopians. At that time, she used a sword. Although I have never seen what General Feihong's sword is like, I I feel that Miss He's swordsmanship is no worse than him."