Fan Wai Yi, Happy

The weather in Shuojing in April is getting warmer.

By the river beach, the juveniles are putting paper kites, the threads are pulled very far, and each other is higher than the paper kites. The laughter spread beyond Long Beach, causing pedestrians to stop and watch.

A few horse-drawn carriages were parked near the city gate, and it seemed that someone was leaving Beijing to see them off with relatives. Facing the carriage, a young man in a long robe was talking non-stop, listening carefully, and said: "The journey is far away, and you must pay attention to safety during your trip. Soobin hates bumps, you guys. When holding her, remember to wrap a blanket..."

"He Yuta," the woman opposite him couldn't help interrupting him, "If you keep on saying that, we won't be able to leave when it gets dark."

"Yes," the woman standing beside He Yuta glared at him angrily, and looked at He Lisa, "Sister, don't worry about going to Jiyang, Yuta and I will take care of the family."

He Lisa nodded, and let Xiao Soobin, who was being held by Xiao Jungkook in the carriage, waved to He Yuta and Song Rose. Xiao Soobin cried out with milk, "Uncle, aunt, goodbye." /

"Be good on the road," He Yuta leaned close to Xiao Soobin, squeezed her milky little face, with a smile on her face, "Come back, uncle and buy you sweets."

Xiao Soobin bit his finger and smiled at him.

"Okay, you can go back." Xiao Jungkook said: "We are gone."

The carriage curtain was lowered, and he ran out of the city.

The time passed quickly. It has been seven years since the battle with the Utuo.

Seven years is enough for a young man to grow into an indomitable man. He Yuta is no longer the young boy who went to the street with He Lisa to sell big cakes. In recent years, he has outstanding martial arts, and he is willing to work hard. Fortunately, he wins Emperor Zhaokang's blue eyes, step by step, and steady. Zha, has now achieved the fifth battalion deputy commander.

The official position has been promoted. Others looked at him and felt that his disposition was arrogant and alienated, but only He Lisa knew that He Yuta was still a mind-bending temperament like before. It's hard for Song Rose to take such a temperament.

Song Rose had a relationship with He Yuta four years ago.

The marriage between her and He Yuta was indeed unexpected by He Lisa. After all, Cheng Jimin was the person who was close to Song Rose. But at the beginning, Song Rose and Cheng Jimin didn't have any affection for each other. After a few years, they were still the same. Later, the Song family and the Cheng family dissolved the marriage contract. It was nothing at all. Who knew that as soon as the marriage contract was dismissed, Song Rose ran to the door of He's house and showed his love for He Yuta bravely, shocking everyone.

Master Song is also a scholar. He almost passed away when he heard the news. Mrs. Song felt that Song Rose's move was too extraordinary. The only supporter of Song Rose was her former fiance Cheng Jimin.

Cheng Jimin secretly ran to the door of Song's house and encouraged her: "Yes, Miss Song, you finally did something that I admire. Don't mind what others say, my brother He is in the city of Shuojing. One of the best young talents, there will be no shop after passing this village. You must not give up just because of the short words of others. Don't worry, I, your ex-fiance," he patted his chest and said with a sense of righteousness:" It will definitely help you get what you want!"

He encouraged Song Rose on this end, and went to He Yuta on the other end. He Lisa once saw Cheng Jimin flicking He Yuta with his own eyes: "Uncle He, my ex-fiancee, although spoiled and self-willed, pretentious and pretentious. , Fierce as a tiger, nothing good. But in fact, it looks reluctantly, the family is also rich and rich, and more importantly, if you have a deep affection for you, or you try to be with her everywhere? Maybe you are everywhere, and you will have feelings everywhere. Coming?"