210-211

210: Conceal

Wao Zuo was doing an autopsy on the side. In the lobby of the yamen, after a short while, He Sui hurried over when he got news. As soon as he saw He Lisa, he rushed over, grabbed He Lisa and looked up and down: "Lali, are you okay? Are you injured? Why are the clothes torn? Did they hurt you?"

He Yuta stood aside and said coldly: "The people who hurt her are dead, dad, what are you going to worry about?"

He Sui saw He Yuta standing beside him indifferently, and slapped him on the back with a slap, and scolded: "What are you doing to let your sister take you home? I wonder if your sister is a girl? What if she has a long life and two short lives? That's how you protect your sister?"

The official on one side: "..."

He Lisa said: "Father, I'm okay. Those people didn't come for Yuta, they came for me. Besides, I can protect myself, but Yuta. Pay attention to school these days. Some, it's better to be picked up by me."

He Yuta snorted: "You take care of yourself."

It was a little angry that He Sui's eccentric behavior, although he didn't really care about it.

At this time, someone came in again, but it was Xiao Jungkook. He must have rushed back directly from outside, with a dusty appearance, as soon as he entered, he brought the chill outside the early winter.

Xiao Jungkook walked in and asked He Lisa: "What's the matter?"

He Lisa shrugged, "I took Yuta to give birth to school, and met assassins on the way home. However, these assassins were like dead men. I didn't kill them, so I took all poisons and committed suicide. Now Wu Zuo is undergoing an autopsy. I don't know what the situation is."

"The dead man?" Xiao Jungkook frowned slightly, and the first thing he thought of was Xu Jingfu's actions. But Xu Jingfu's people will not be as stupid as they are right now. He Lisa is really going to die. This marriage is annulled, and Xiao Jungkook can find another noble girl with a good wealth background. In this way, all their calculations will be lost. Even for his own benefit, Xu Jingfu would not kill He Lisa at this juncture. The same goes for Xu Jingfu's group.

That is He Lisa's enemy?

The officer wiped the sweat from his forehead. One Wu'anhou was difficult enough. Now General Feng Yun came to ask about this in person. If this matter is not checked, I am afraid that the big guys will lose their jobs.

"Are there any injuries?" Xiao Jungkook asked again.

He Lisa opened his arms, turned around, and signaled to him that he was intact, "Don't worry, anyway, I am also the number one in Liangzhou Wei, and this is not enough for me to fight."

Xiao Jungkook felt a little relieved when she saw her alive and kicking. When the news came from Feinu, he was going with Lin Taehyung to meet the two brothers who were dying that day. After receiving the news, he immediately rushed over without stopping. Shuojing is no better than Liangzhouwei. If Liangzhouwei can kill a person, it is the harsh weather, the harsh environment, and the brutal and domineering Utopians. In Shuojing, there are countless kinds of conspiracies to kill a person. ways of presenting. He didn't want He Lisa to be involved in irrelevant right and wrong because of his own relationship.

However, this assassination was originally strange. Emperor Wen Xuan did it soon after he was given the marriage, as if he couldn't wait. This was not Xu Jingfu's style at all.

Watzuo walked over while wiping his hands. He first saluted He Lisa and Xiao Jungkook before saying: "There were seven people who died. There were wax pills in their mouths, and strong poison was sealed in the wax pills. They died at the entrance. These people were outside. There is no fatal wound, but suicide by taking poison."