Fan Wai Three

The first time Xia Jisoo met Yan Jin, it was at a spring banquet with her cousin.

I said it was a spring banquet, but in fact, I was just a noble young lady of the right age, looking for a chance to see each other. At that time, Xia Jisoo was only sixteen years old. Although there were some married ladies at the age of Jingzhong, Master Xia was eager to spoil her daughter and did not intend to marry Xia Jisoo early.

So, Xia Jisoo just came out with her cousin for fun.

It's April spring, the grass grows and the warbler flies, and the young grass is fluffy along the shore of Surabaya. Xia Jisoo got out of the carriage with her cousin Xia Qianqian, and the lady she already knew put down the paper kite.

When Xia Qianqian saw this, she immediately asked her maid to take out the kite and walk to the friend.

Xia Qianqian is eighteen years old this year. Among a group of young ladies, her appearance is particularly outstanding. She is especially sweet and charming. She also understands the strengths of her appearance. She wears a slim-colored tulle embroidered long skirt with a narrow collar. In her figure, in the crowd, she can be seen at a glance.

Her family background is also the most superior among this group of young ladies, but after a short while, she was surrounded by people and complimented her.

At that time, Xia Jisoo was still a sixteen-year-old girl, at best she could only be called delicate, not to mention that compared with his cousin Xia Qianqian, Master Xia was called a nerd on weekdays, and Xia Jisoo was known as a nerd. Secretly called a little nerd. She abides by etiquette, and looks a little dull and unlovable among her peers or sisters.

The relationship between Xia Qianqian and Xia Jisoo is not close, but just an ordinary cousin. However, with Xia Jisoo, a dull and boring nerd on the side, Xia Qianqian was charming and light, smart and eloquent.

Xia Jisoo didn't think there was anything to her. Seeing the excitement of her cousin and friends, she picked up the book and sat and read it. Xia Qianqian didn't bother to care about her. After a while, everyone began to set up long banquets by the Surabaya waterfront. The long banquets were filled with snacks and snacks brought by the ladies from the mansion. They can eat here in the afternoon. of.

I don't know how long it took, Xia Jisoo heard that the ladies next to her had talked about which new rouge color was beautiful from the beginning, and it turned into "Today the yan family will also come".

"Young Master Yan Family" refers to the young master Yan Nanguang who is currently under the commander of the left and right forward camps. He is only 18 years old this year. Xia Qianqian's father intends to marry the yan family. Today, he is outing and tacitly agreeing with the wife of the yan family master, just to see the fate between the two juniors.

Xia Jisoo also heard about this, but it was a matter of her cousin. She came out today to set off her cousin's decorations, soak up the sun and read a book.

Just as I was thinking, someone on his side coldly shouted, "They're here!"

Xia Jisoo looked up and saw a group of teenagers walking from far and near by the long willow bank in front of the riverside of Surabaya. The leading teenager was wearing a silver robe. This color is too eye-catching, but he is handsome. He is so tall that he is not surprised. His hair is tied into a ponytail and tied very high. The eyebrows are unruly and he seems to be a little irritable and impatient, but he sets him apart from a crowd of teenagers. .

Everyone says that there are three beauties in the city of Shuo, the first son of Xiao and Ruo Chunfeng, the second son of Xiao Chan is like autumn water, the fourth son of Chu is elegant like an orchid, but this young man is like a silver gun, a bit exaggerated and overly gorgeous. But with a straightforward impulse.