192-193

192: Back to Beijing

As soon as the words were spoken, everyone in the room did not speak. Even Lin Taehyung, who has always been indifferent to state affairs, showed a puzzling expression.

After all, the enemy country led the army to invade, and after losing the battle, the emperor of his own family still thinks about them everywhere. This sounds like a child's play.

"In the court, most of the prince, Xu Xiang, and the civil servants are in harmony, and the generals have not yet expressed their views." Yang Mingzhi looked at Xiao Jungkook, "I want to ask you, what shall you do?"

"Does this need to be said?" Yan Jin said: "We are not cartilage. Someone slapped and stretched out his face to let him slap another? I have to drive the Utuo back to my hometown. Let them dare not step into the big Wei again in the future!"

"Then I will rest assured." Yang Mingzhi said solemnly: "Just...I don't know if you can make your Majesty change his mind."

There were some recent changes in the Uto people, and everyone got up and left their seats. Because of the news from Yang Mingzhi, Xiao Jungkook and the others did not plan to stay in Jinling for two more days. Since Uto's messenger is already on the way to Shuojing, he must speed up his pace to rush back to Shuojing Myeon Saint. Now Shuojingdo is Xu Xiang's person, even if he is not Xu Xiang's person, he is suppressed and dare not speak. If you really agree to Utuo's request for peace, and even open a restaurant in Dawei, it will be harmless to the people of Dawei.

After regrouping soldiers and horses, everyone had lunch and they were about to set off. Xiao Jungkook and Yan Jin rode along with the soldiers and horses in front, He Lisa and Lin Taehyung rode in a carriage, and Chu jaemin and Ying Xiang's carriage were at the end.

In the two riding rooms in parallel, Xiao Jungkook said: "After Xianchang Pavilion, have you seen He Rufei?"

Yan Jin was taken aback for a moment, then said: "I am not familiar with him, and I have seen him several times after he was appointed, and I only took a look at it from a distance. But since he was appointed as a general, you can see that except for the battle of Huayuan Has he led soldiers? I think he has been living a long life now, and Huayuan's first battle was so bad. What do you ask him to do? Want him to reminisce about the past?"

Xiao Jungkook did not answer his question, and continued to ask: "How is the He Rufei you saw later different from the past?"

"What's the difference?" Yan Jin frowned: "How do I know? I haven't followed him all the time. However, he has grown a little bit taller over the years, and he is taller than before. It seems that he can talk a little bit easier than before. Before I went to Lingjun, I heard that the He family intends to marry him, Xiao Jeongguk." He glanced at his side companion, "If He Rufei got married before you...you wouldn't even be better than He Rufei. Right?"

Xiao Jungkook didn't bother to pay attention to him, so he drove forward immediately.

He Lisa in the carriage did not know that Xiao Jungkook and Yan Jin had had such a conversation. The more she went to Shuojing, the more her thoughts became. Lin Taehyung also looked out, sat opposite her, and asked, "Sister He, what's the matter with you? When I saw you from me to Run, I felt something was wrong, as if something was on my mind. You don't even say anything these days. But what troubles are encountered. If you have any difficulties, please tell me, let me help you find a solution."

He Lisa gave a wry smile.

She was just thinking about how to expose He Rufei when she returned to Shuojing. Now that she has become Wu Anlang, she is closer to the He family and Xu family than the former school lieutenant's daughter, but the official position of "Wu Anlang" has many restrictions. And the cronies who could prove the true and false He Rufei were killed by He Rufei. In terms of evidence, it is really difficult, and I can only start from other sources. And the one who guards this common secret is the Xu family.