262-263

262: The finale

The yellow sand is thousands of miles away, the black clouds are pressed very low, and the wind and sand lift up the smoke and dust.

Five days after Wei's soldiers and horses were stationed outside Jiuchuan City, the Utuo in the city finally couldn't hold back.

The number of military stoves is decreasing day by day, and the female Marquis who came from Wei never confronted them head-on. Even the spies sent out to fight against the small soldiers of Wei, the soldiers of Wei rushed to a short distance outside the city gate. Don't dare to continue chasing. The arrogance was carved into the bones of the Utuo. Gradually, the news of Macha and Huyat was only used as an excuse for their incompetence.

A woman, it's just because of her husband's reputation that she has a reputation. It's not terrifying that even Wei's subordinates can't control it. No, only five days later, half of them became deserters. . Chief Utuo firmly believed that the Great Wei soldiers were timid, and ordered the elite part to go into battle that night to catch up with the remaining Great Wei army.

The Uto soldiers went outside the city and walked to the Gobi Desert. They suddenly heard the killing sound in front of the sky. The big Wei soldier Ma Wan ambushing on both sides fired arrows, and the arrows were like gusts of wind and rain, killing them by surprise. At that time, another cavalry rushed to kill with a long knife. The head was a young woman wearing a red armor, with arrogant eyebrows and a blue long sword, as if she was about to cut through the sky and stepped on the wind, unmatched.

The two armies are fighting, and the golden drum is noisy.

The Fuyue Army was accepted by General Feihong, like a brave general, no one can stop it. Since the departure of the real General Feihong, he has never been as proud as he is today. The woman who looked thin and petite seemed to contain great power in her body. The Fuyue Army was like the best knife in her hands, and the formations and ambushes were all exquisite. He Lisa leaned on the horse, and the long sword was like her arm, rushing into the enemy's camp, without any fear of fear, blood sprayed where the long sword was flying, and the enemy's head was chopped under the horse. The corners of her lips smiled sharply, illuminating the long gloomy night on the Gobi Desert.

Abandoned armoured soldiers beaten by the Utuo.

The last trace of blood splashed on the long knife was wiped away, and the fierce battle was over.

The Utuo died and the captured were captured. Although the city gate was not broken, the first battle was a victory.

The lieutenant was excited to find the woman who was walking back, and ignoring her tired body, ran over and said: "My lord, this battle is so beautiful to win! My lord is brilliant!"

He Lisa smiled: "It's not my credit."

Her armor is covered with blood and blood is stained on her face. Perhaps it is more than a Utopian, but her posture is tall and straight, and she is not tired at all. Instead, her eyes are bright, and her expression is bright, so that the surrounding people When the Fuyue army saw her, they felt at ease.

It seems that as long as she is there, they will definitely be the winner in this contest with the Utopians.

The army has always relied on strength to speak with fists. If it is said that the Fuyue army before, there was still quite a problem with the leader of He Lisa, and she did not understand why she wanted to let people reduce the army every day. This is a battle. After that, she really won the military spirit. Everyone can see how effective the ambush and the **** formation are. She took the lead on the battlefield and took the lead. The majestic and prestige of the long sword is not fake.