The Secret of the Moon

Xiao Jungkook has always felt that He Lisa is a liar.

In the eyes of outsiders, He Lisa is righteous, bold, unrestrained, and generous. He Lisa in his eyes can eat, sleep, talk nonsense, and be greedy for money and stingy.

Everyone has a secret. People live in the world. They are not completely black and white. They have complicated human hearts and contradictory human natures. But He Lisa is probably the most contradictory woman he has ever seen in his life.

Hiding in the dark and unwilling to let people discover the pitiful person who is sincere, looks so different from the brave and confident women on the battlefield, so that in the past few years, no one has "He Lisa". Linked with "He Rufei".

For example, the Fuyue army in the martial arts field always said that their leader, General Guiyue, was more generous than men, and acted more freely than men. They never looked back, and always strode forward, with her. Now, the military's mind is stable, even if the sky falls, it's just that.

But Xiao Jungkook actually knew that He Lisa was not a person who never looked back.

For the past, she has a longer-lasting nostalgia and affection than others, especially those good and precious memories, she keeps them carefully and never takes lightly.

Jinling City Huayouxian often asks people to send some newly brewed sweet wine over. She always tasted it and wrote a serious reply. After drinking, she would also put the wine jars away properly. Every season, the women in Rundu give her clothes and boots that they sew by themselves. The embroidery is exquisite and the tailoring fits. He Lisa hasn't bought new clothes for a long time.

Sometimes Lin Taehyung saw it, and secretly said in Xiao Jungkook's ear anxiously: "Jeongguk, you said my sister He will continue to be like this, won't it be the next Chu Linfeng?"

Xiao Jungkook rewarded him with the word "roll".

In Jiyang City, Cui Yuezhi would occasionally write to her, telling her about the good things recently, and on the other side of Jiuchuan... She read the letter carefully and put it away carefully. The letter is in the wooden drawer in the study. Stacked neatly together, piles of Lao Gao... She couldn't bear to burn.

She seems free and easy, but in fact she is extremely afraid of "losing."

He Lisa was sad when Er Mao died.

In the world, birth, old age, sickness and death are normal in the world. Whether it is a human or an animal, there will be a day of death. He Lisa didn't like to cry. She didn't cry when Ermao died, but in the next few days, Xiao Jungkook always found her sitting on the threshold of the yard, staring at the bowl where Ermao used to drink water.

He walked over, said nothing, and sat with her for a while.

He Lisa is not as cool as she is on the surface of "lost". After the First World War of Uto, her companion died in battle. There was a war before, and she forced herself not to think about it. Later, when she returned to Shuojing, she was sad for a long time.

The only thing he can do is to stay with He Lisa, at least for the item "lost", his name will never appear.

In the past two years, gradually, many people's wives secretly talked to Bai Rongwei, asking if Xiao Jungkook had any plans to accept a concubine. After all, the two brothers of the Xiao family were particularly provocative. Xiao Jing was nothing. They had been married to Bai Rongwei for so many years, and after having daughter Xiao Peipei, they still had a deep affection for Bai Rongwei, and they really couldn't find any time. Xiao Jungkook was different. In the past, people thought he had a good leather bag, but his temperament was too cold, arrogant and ruthless. He would never marry a wife in his life. However, he later married He Lisa, the daughter of a school lieutenant, and she loved his wife very much. .