230-231

230: Auspicious day

In the Jinluan Temple, Utuo envoy Maningbu stood respectfully aside, waiting for the entourage behind him to continue to present gifts to the Emperor Wei.

A pomegranate tree made of gold, a pair of white peacocks, two ivory, a shiny stone with the big fist... Emperor Wenxuan looked at it with interest, with a very satisfied expression.

"This is all the sincerity of the Utuo people to your Majesty." Maningbu leaned respectfully and gave a big gift to Emperor Wen Xuan.

Emperor Wen Xuan felt very comfortable.

At the beginning, the Emperor Xian had several sons, and he was the one with the most mediocre qualifications, but because he was the eldest son and the prince, the Emperor Xian passed the throne to him. After Emperor Wenxuan succeeded to the throne, as he was when he was a teenager, he had no political achievements. If it hadn't been helped by Xu Jingfu, I was afraid that he would not even be able to sit on the throne.

For so many years, he was ambitious from the beginning, but later he had to admit that he was an ordinary person, and later he felt that there was nothing wrong with it. From sitting on the throne to the present, he has finally done a beautiful thing and raised great Wei Guowei. This is a merit that can be recorded in the annals of history.

"You Utuo country, you were waiting for an opportunity to invade the Great Wei Kingdom. How can you count this little apologize?" Emperor Wen Xuan said solemnly.

Manimbu lowered his head in trepidation: "Your Majesty, this is all a misunderstanding. The Utopian nation is weak. How dare you compare it with Dawei? Just take advantage of Utopian's 100 courage and dare not commit aggression. It's just the past. It's useless to talk about all kinds of things in retrospect. Not only these gifts, but the Lord also asks your Majesty to offer an apocalypse for your Majesty." He looked at Emperor Wen Xuan, "That is to allow a merchant in Utuo country. Open a bargaining field in the Great Wei."

Emperor Wen Xuan frowned: "Opening a bargaining field in Dawei is clearly beneficial to you. How did it become an apologetic? What a cunning utopian!"

The prince stood aside and said: "Father, you might as well listen to what he said."

Maningbu knelt down and said, "Your Majesty, the Utuo people will never invade the Great Wei. The establishment of a bargaining field will benefit the Great Wei without any harm. Your Majesty can remember the history records of the Ming Jun and Zeng The messenger went to the Western Moon Country to open a bargaining field, and learned the art of herding horses from the Western Moon Kingdom. Later, the domestic war Machhe made the cavalry brave." He paused, "The people of the Utuo country are poor. If you can open a bargaining field in Dawei, By communicating with Dawei, Utopian citizens will no longer have to live without food as before. Moreover, Utopia is willing to allocate 50% of the harvest in the field every year to his Majesty."

If you say that wearing a high hat in the front is just to make Emperor Wenxuan feel comfortable, but not to be moved, Maningbu's last words are just the emperor's thoughts.

You know, the treasury has been empty in recent years. Because Huayuan and Rundu fought, it cost a lot of silver. Raising soldiers is very costly. Why did Emperor Wen Xuan accept the Utuo country's request for peace? In addition to his own dislike of war, he was also ashamed of his pockets.

Fighting a battle, I don't know how long it will take to recuperate. Besides, I don't have any talent, how can I fight? But now that a bargaining market is opened, you can receive 50% of the dividend every year. It is as big as Wei, and there are many merchants in the Utuo country... it sounds like a good deal.