256-257

256: Enter

Overnight, the world changed hands.

Guang Yan killed his father to kill the king and tried to usurp the throne. Guang Shuo, the four princes, took Guide Zhonglang to apprehend and convict him. Before his death, Emperor Wen Xuan had issued an edict to change the crown prince. After he entered the tomb, the enthronement ceremony was still held, but the enthroned people changed from Guangyan to Guangshuo.

No one in the DPRK dared to object.

Guangshuo's work is decisive and cruel, which is completely different from his benevolent appearance. As early as last night, he caught Guangyan and he had already captured Guangyan's trusted confidants. Guangyan's army was not prosperous. If it was said that because of Xu Jingfu's relationship, there was still the support of the He family, after the accident in the fight against He Rufei, the military power of the Fuyue Army was recovered, and it could not be used by the prince.

Chopping the grass and roots, Guangshuo's movements, and the resolute and violent coming, are frightening. The courtiers all talked about the four princes who were godly king, and they had already begun to see the clues.

As for the death of the first emperor's edict, it has also been found to be false. Concubine Lan and Guiren Ni, along with dozens of other women, were able to save their lives. The ears of the people outside also said that the four princes were kind and wise.

People never care who the person sitting in that position is. As long as there is clothing and food to eat, it doesn't matter who the emperor makes.

And the courtiers would not object. Now the fifth prince Guangji is still young in the Wei imperial family, and only one Guangshuo can support things right now.

Emperor Wenxuan entered the imperial tomb. In Qinglan Palace, Concubine Lan took off her heavy robe. Just sitting down, someone came in from outside.

It is Guiren Ni.

"Congratulations to my sister for getting what I wanted." Ni Guiren walked to Xiaoji and sat down without a smile, and said, "It won't be long before my concubine will call my sister to be the queen mother."

Concubine Lan looked at her, her eyes still calm and flat as before, "Guire Ni, aren't you still alive now."

Ni Guiren was taken aback.

On that day, Wei Xuanzhang smashed to death in front of Chengle Palace, violating the contradiction between the prince and Dawei to the culmination. The prince was so violent and paranoid, and she would go into the dark tomb with Emperor Wen Xuan tomorrow. At the last moment, Guiren Ni cooperated with Concubine Lan.

Guang Ji's words are false, and the edicts passed down may not be true. After all, what Guangshuo wants is just an excuse, a justifiable excuse.

In fact, at that time, Ni Guiren was also determined to fight his last stand, thinking that it was a death anyway, it was better to fight. But deep down in my heart, I don't think Guangshuo will succeed.

But Guangshuo succeeded.

Outside it was an understatement. After just one night, Ni Guiren finally realized that if it was only a temporary intention, if Guangshuo was fighting for his mother, in such a short period of time, I am afraid that he would not be able to win back. Followed by General German and General Feng Yun.

I'm afraid that the scene that happened in the Jinluang Temple last night was foreseen by Concubine Lan Gui many years ago.

Even more deeply, maybe Emperor Wen Xuan died at the hands of Guang Yan, and Concubine Lan may not really be ignorant.